LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

sabado gigante 2022 PARA QUE CULO (FANTRAX)

• krizay
  • Veteran
I see i won one.....

Originally posted by krizay:
I see i won one.....

Sigh, locked out of playoffs.

Team worked hard, 3rd most points in the league but a losing record.
We got to go back to Yahoo.

Fantrax is such a clunky and slow site to use, drives me nuts
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
My team on fiiiiiiya 🔥🔥
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Sigh, locked out of playoffs.

Team worked hard, 3rd most points in the league but a losing record.

I did my best to keep you in it on week 10 -sorry about week 1.Turns out I didn't need an all Wildcat team to lose to you- the last 8 weeks of the season or so I had already picked the worst possible active players who all tended to get hurt and out in the first quarter of games. Best of luck in the future - where I would almost hope to have the opportunity to lose to you .
Also, I completely agree with your other post on dumping Fantrax. I was very disappointed in how they seem to have ruined the logic, ease and simplicity of other sites we've used in the past for college pools.Again, sorry for my pre-draft support for using the site.
All the best in the future and cheers to you and everyone else in the pool.

I for one did like yahoo better. The fantrax app just has too much going on and isnt easy to navigate through.
Originally posted by jimrat:
My team is going down today

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by jimrat:
My team is going down today

😁
Congratulations Tua! My team picked a terrible time to collectively crap the bed. But I don't see how I would have won regardless. Your entire team showed up this week. Most points I've seen in a week. Again, congrats!

And I'm all for going back to yahoo. Fantrax used to be so much better, but really went into the trash this year. As long as we can get all college teams again in yahoo, I'm all for going back there.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Congratulations Tua! My team picked a terrible time to collectively crap the bed. But I don't see how I would have won regardless. Your entire team showed up this week. Most points I've seen in a week. Again, congrats!

And I'm all for going back to yahoo. Fantrax used to be so much better, but really went into the trash this year. As long as we can get all college teams again in yahoo, I'm all for going back there.

Thanks man
Im also down for Yahoo, definitely need to add more college teams/smaller schools like fantrax
Congrats Tua!!..I now hand you the Sabado Gigante trophy to you haha..well deserved. Another fun season guys!
[ Edited by ivanm05 on Dec 7, 2019 at 2:25 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Congrats Tua!!..I now hand you the Sabado Gigante trophy to you haha..well deserved. Another fun season guys!

🏆 Thanks man!!
Congrats jimrat! And I'm definitely down to switch to Yahoo as well next year.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Congrats jimrat! And I'm definitely down to switch to Yahoo as well next year.

🤜🤛 Thanks
Share 49ersWebzone