LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

sabado gigante 2022 PARA QUE CULO (FANTRAX)

Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
yes, I do not see a draft order listed anywhere

Well under system log it says you set the order on August 4th

I'll take a look. Thank you.
Krizay I took a closer look and did find a draft order 👍. Not sure when that was generated. I can only assume it will remain as listed. Guess we'll see this Saturday.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Krizay I took a closer look and did find a draft order 👍. Not sure when that was generated. I can only assume it will remain as listed. Guess we'll see this Saturday.

You as the commissioner can go into commissioner tools and generate a draft order. Or you can pick names out of a hat and put them in manually if you choose to do it that way.

As it stands I have the #3 pick so i'm good. Was just curious if this was the order so I can plan accordingly.
You as the commissioner can go into commissioner tools and generate a draft order. Or you can pick names out of a hat and put them in manually if you choose to do it that way.

As it stands I have the #3 pick so i'm good. Was just curious if this was the order so I can plan accordingly.

Yeah I see that I can change them now. I'm going to leave it as is.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Given the fact that the order isn't the same as you put it in. It must have generated a random order already.
Given the fact that the order isn't the same as you put it in. It must have generated a random order already.

I never put one in
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Lol
I have the number one pick?
reminder bump
I got last pick. Bout to back to back so MFs

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:

If you would be as so kind to let me know who you want with 10 & 11 that would be great. Don't wanna snag your guys when I pick (8th).
Originally posted by evil:

If you would be as so kind to let me know who you want with 10 & 11 that would be great. Don't wanna snag your guys when I pick (8th).

Can someone please send me the log in again cause I done forgot... also just for "special" people like me, I might be good to post the draft time.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Can someone please send me the log in again cause I done forgot... also just for "special" people like me, I might be good to post the draft time.

I'll PM you. Not alot of info in this thread
  • krizay
  • Veteran

I'll PM you. Not alot of info in this thread

Sent
Share 49ersWebzone