There are 207 users in the forums

sabado gigante 2022 PARA QUE CULO (FANTRAX)

• Jiks
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
I'm in! First all webzone draft. I assume 49ere players go way too early lol.

Uh oh. Sir this is college ????. I'm sure you'll love it.

Oh really? We'll I'm still down lol

Welcome! If you like CFB you'll enjoy it. It's a pretty damn fun league.
Originally posted by Jiks:
I'm in! First all webzone draft. I assume 49ere players go way too early lol.

Uh oh. Sir this is college ????. I'm sure you'll love it.

Oh really? We'll I'm still down lol

Welcome! If you like CFB you'll enjoy it. It's a pretty damn fun league.

Thanks. I watch most of Stanford's games and probably 1 other game a week already. Not familiar with how this works though. Is it all teams including FCS?
[ Edited by Waterbear on Jul 26, 2019 at 6:03 PM ]
  • Jik
  • Jimrat
  • Ivan
  • Coldfan
  • Cheeks
  • SunD

I'll contact the rest of the group asap.

I believe 2 of these people haven't joined the league on fantrax yet.

We also need at least 1 more for 8, and ideally 3 more for 10 or even 5 more for 12.

With so many players, I think this should be a 12-14 team league (if possible). Otherwise we're all going to have all-star teams of players putting on video-game numbers at no-name schools
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I believe 2 of these people haven't joined the league on fantrax yet.

We also need at least 1 more for 8, and ideally 3 more for 10 or even 5 more for 12.

With so many players, I think this should be a 12-14 team league (if possible). Otherwise we're all going to have all-star teams of players putting on video-game numbers at no-name schools

evil n travisty will give us 8. I'll ask around and see if we can make it 10
Ok I'm in. Just signed up.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Ok I'm in. Just signed up.

Can someone give me a run down on how it compares to NFL?

Imo there is more of an unpredictable element in the college game which leads to some wacky scoring and added fun for owners. My favorite part of this is learning new things about the players and schools. Also Saturdays are even greater when you have games all day long.

Imo there is more of an unpredictable element in the college game which leads to some wacky scoring and added fun for owners. My favorite part of this is learning new things about the players and schools. Also Saturdays are even greater when you have games all day long.

Absolutely this. That's why I missed fantrax last year. Nothing like turning on a Hawaii (or some random small school) game late at night cause you're down 40 points but have their QB to play and rooting for some kid you had never heard before you drafted him. Makes it so sweet to find some random kid no one has heard of that absolutely kills it for you weekly.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Absolutely this. That's why I missed fantrax last year. Nothing like turning on a Hawaii (or some random small school) game late at night cause you're down 40 points but have their QB to play and rooting for some kid you had never heard before you drafted him. Makes it so sweet to find some random kid no one has heard of that absolutely kills it for you weekly.

Lol hell yes. Love cracking that beer and watching the late games. Watching that rb from eastern kentucky go off and getting you that W.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jul 29, 2019 at 7:58 PM ]

• evil
  • Veteran
Someone pm me the league ID and pw.

It feels way more random, and its way more waiver dependent because there is always a lot of unknown kids that blow up big. Or players that blow up for 2-3 game and then disappear. Injury information is more difficult to come by.

So I'd say take it less seriously and just have fun with it

The people that I think that win do their homework and find guys about to breakout that we haven't heard of yet. So think of NFL fantasy draft where the winner is the guy that picks the sleepers.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 30, 2019 at 9:32 AM ]
Ok fellas we have a league . Not sure what's going on with Jik. He may not be returning. I'll still try to get us to 10.
Ok fellas we have a league . Not sure what's going on with Jik. He may not be returning. I'll still try to get us to 10.

I'm in if you need more people. Never done a CFB league before.
Welcome to the league PA9er!

Now I will work on recruiting a 10th member.
Share 49ersWebzone