LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

sabado gigante 2022 PARA QUE CULO (FANTRAX)

Good game also Faithful, and I thank your team for their crap, I needed it after what you did Week 12. I hope you won't take it too hard that your Amish got beaten by an Englisher, albeit one who is a native San Franciscan born in the same year as the 49ers- ah the stories I could tell of the early days of the franchise and of Kezar - but I won't as I can't remember anything in my senile state. Lucky there are computers so I can remember who my fantasy team members are. Good luck and happy holidays to you and everyone in the fantasy pool, and thanks again to all for you for your help during the season in losing to such an unworthy winner. Best of luck in the pool next year- I will try to stick around until then and may even get out there to the homeland next summer as I do have both my eldest and youngest boys there on the peninsula with Google and YouTube. Cheers, Bill
  • krizay
  • Veteran
If you guys are doing this again this year and need someone. A guy in my dynasty league was asking about a college football league and I told him about this league if you guys are willing to have him
microphone check 1 2
We doing this?
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Jul 9, 2022 at 9:49 AM ]
Originally posted by krizay:
If you guys are doing this again this year and need someone. A guy in my dynasty league was asking about a college football league and I told him about this league if you guys are willing to have him

there's a spot available send him this or gimmie his address please

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=yui1wsw8l5e46zb2
Originally posted by Travisty13:
We doing this?

yup league has been renwed
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
We doing this?

yup league has been renwed

That's what made me remember. I didn't know if was an automatic thing but I saw it got renewed. Glad to hear.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
there's a spot available send him this or gimmie his address please

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=yui1wsw8l5e46zb2

Link sent. His username is dylan96. If he doesn't join through link should be able to invite him through that.
Link sent. His username is dylan96. If he doesn't join through link should be able to invite him through that.

He's in, thanks. Not sure if everyone is returning but if there is an extra spot would you like it?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
He's in, thanks. Not sure if everyone is returning but if there is an extra spot would you like it?

If needed as the absolute last resort. I'm talking last possible moment

If needed as the absolute last resort. I'm talking last possible moment

got it
Let's do it guys! Stoked for another year!
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Let's do it guys! Stoked for another year!

I would like to participate even knowing I can not be as lucky as last season. I will try to live up to my normal cannonfodder moniker.Best of luck to all.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
I would like to participate even knowing I can not be as lucky as last season. I will try to live up to my normal cannonfodder moniker.Best of luck to all.

You're alive?!?!
Share 49ersWebzone