There are 168 users in the forums

sabado gigante 2022 PARA QUE CULO (FANTRAX)

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I attended ASU for one thing: (1) women wearing next to nothing all year round (2) drinking enough natty lites and keystones to build pyramids in your apartment.

So Yale was not interested in a candidate that got a B+ in the History of Rock and Roll. They wanted the A+ student.

But when I win the championship in the league, we will know who the real winner is between me and bronzed God ASU alumni Yale Law school grad. Me me me. That's what fantasy championships mean.

You won by 15 points, a difference easily made up by a kicked that played and a WR that was somehow healthy enough to get me -1 point and then took himself out of the game.

Funny, I have a nephew who evidently went ASU for the same reasons. I am happy that the U has a major other than his of golf course maintenance. You made the right choice, at Yale the then male-dominated student council set up a student fee to ensure that the female students were fully clothed at all times. Nobody complained about paying it. In fact, some legacy students even set up a trust fund for it to continue indefinitely.

Yes, I'm sorry that I won by such a small amount.I will try to fix that on our next meeting. Please win all but one of your future games so I don't feel too badly.
Week 1s lowest scoring team versus the highest. should be fun
Does Fantrax do projections on scoring for the upcoming week? I've been messing with some of the settings and can't find anything.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Does Fantrax do projections on scoring for the upcoming week? I've been messing with some of the settings and can't find anything.

They used to. But I can't seem to find it anymore. They used to have an app and that would show projections. But both seem to not work anymore.
Hi.
Originally posted by Travisty13:

They used to. But I can't seem to find it anymore. They used to have an app and that would show projections. But both seem to not work anymore.

Hi. They still do although it isn't obvious (but then little is obvious on that site). If you go to Players initial screen (Stats) , you can change the top stats category from the default 2019-YTD or 2019-Week to Projected-Season , and that will give you seasonal fantasy projections for whatever positions or other categories you wish. Rotowire has weekly projections but I have found them virtually useless this year for some reason so stopped looking after wk1.
Hope this helps (but not when you're my opponent, in that case it is better to take the lowest projected season totals rather than the highest for replacement players).
Friendly reminder to set dem line ups bros
ok ok who's still with me!

set them lineups fellas
Just trying to get above .500... Amish is gonna be tough though. Good luck this week guys. Joe Burrow though
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Just trying to get above .500... Amish is gonna be tough though. Good luck this week guys. Joe Burrow though

Amish is tough

Need a win against Tua

Only top 4 make playoffs. Need those top guys to start losing!
come on krizay I'm rooting for you to get one on the board bro!
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Oct 8, 2019 at 6:02 PM ]

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Meh! I haven't even watched a college game in like 3 weeks.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Meh! I haven't even watched a college game in like 3 weeks.

Doh
Originally posted by ivanm05:

Amish is tough

Need a win against Tua

Only top 4 make playoffs. Need those top guys to start losing!

I don't plan on losing any time soon. Not as long as Jonathan Taylor is carrying me.

I don't plan on losing any time soon. Not as long as Jonathan Taylor is carrying me.

I saw Taylor put up 50+ early in the day

and cried

I saw Taylor put up 50+ early in the day

and cried

I'm sure the Kent State defense was doing the same thing.
Share 49ersWebzone