LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

sabado gigante 2022 PARA QUE CULO (FANTRAX)

Hey Guys,

Hope this message finds you all well. Just here to say whats up.. and also say that I'm game for another season. I know things will be different to say the least. But just thought i'd put a feeler on here to see what you guys think.

Be well guys!
Hi to all. Normally I'm gung ho but this season (and day-to-day life) have so many question-marks I'm not as enthused. However, I would be willing to go if I'm needed for numbers.I'll keep checking back to see what the consensus is.Hope all and your families have made it through this fine and continue to do so for the duration. Cheers,
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Hey Guys,

Hope this message finds you all well. Just here to say whats up.. and also say that I'm game for another season. I know things will be different to say the least. But just thought i'd put a feeler on here to see what you guys think.

Be well guys!
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Hi to all. Normally I'm gung ho but this season (and day-to-day life) have so many question-marks I'm not as enthused. However, I would be willing to go if I'm needed for numbers.I'll keep checking back to see what the consensus is.Hope all and your families have made it through this fine and continue to do so for the duration. Cheers,
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Hey Guys,

Be well guys!

same as ColdFan
not looking good
Yeah guys. Sorry, seems as though my message was premature. Its looking like we may have to table our league until next season.

But i hope all you guys are doing well through all this.. If you guys decide to do a nfl one im all game for that as well. Otherwise, go Niners. Be safe guys.
Hey guys. With seemingly all the big conferences except for the Pac12 (and things could change soon) playing football this fall, i was just trying to put out a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in playing. The SEC will be What a lot of leagues are doing is making all players available... that way you can draft and store Big 10 players and. The SEC would be starting next weekend. So thought maybe that could be a good starting point.
Hey whats up fellas,

I hope this message finds you gentlemen well. Just wanted to send out a feeler to gage how much interest there is to play again this season. I for one would like to. On any platform.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I'm down
Thank you for feeling me out it's been a while.

I'd love to, gimme a day to create one and we'll see what kinda participation we can get.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Thank you for feeling me out it's been a while.

I'd love to, gimme a day to create one and we'll see what kinda participation we can get.

Sounds good!

I'm always in
Ok guys Yahoo is out of the college game so we'll use Fantrax. I sent out invitations to the emails on file there.

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=ak9jey09ksf42hbf&isSubmit=y

Draft set for 8/23 9EST

Please join have fun much fun.
  • evil
  • Veteran
In.
I think there was two people in that League that are no longer here. Jik and kingpin 🙁.

I'll see if I can get ahold of Jik. We'll need one more replacement if he accepts. I think we can pull it off 👍
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Aug 16, 2021 at 2:19 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
i also will need replaced. i joined a couple years ago to help fill the league. hopefully you'll have enough time to replace me this year
Share 49ersWebzone