There are 148 users in the forums

Choo Choo Sabado Gigante express Drafting 8/17 @8pm est

Originally posted by Jiks:
Congrats ivan!!! Good game dudes.

5th place baby.

Thanks Jiks!! Yeah man it came down to the last minute of the BYU and Utah game.. Super close!!

And hey 5th place isnt bad. Last time we played on Fantrax i came in almost last place and i was determined to get into the playoffs next time we played.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Just looked at the scores this morning. The winner got a well-deserved victory. Thanks for letting me play and the best to all in the off-season.I'm going to stay Nome until the next CFB fantasy opportunity.

Yeah same here.. Would love to keep this league alive and make it an annual thing guys!
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Yeah same here.. Would love to keep this league alive and make it an annual thing guys!

definitely be back for this
awesome championship matchup I thought that Utah kicker was going to put up a bit more and take the chip
Thank you everyone for participating I appreciate it. See you all next fall
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,818
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Just looked at the scores this morning. The winner got a well-deserved victory. Thanks for letting me play and the best to all in the off-season.I'm going to stay Nome until the next CFB fantasy opportunity.

Yeah same here.. Would love to keep this league alive and make it an annual thing guys!

Same but I think we need to go back to fantrax.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,671
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
awesome championship matchup I thought that Utah kicker was going to put up a bit more and take the chip

Oh snap, didn't notice that. That blocked FG would've won it for you I think.
Congrats Ivan
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by ivanm05:
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Just looked at the scores this morning. The winner got a well-deserved victory. Thanks for letting me play and the best to all in the off-season.I'm going to stay Nome until the next CFB fantasy opportunity.

Yeah same here.. Would love to keep this league alive and make it an annual thing guys!

Same but I think we need to go back to fantrax.
Yes, a hearty congrats to Ivan.
I would agree wholeheartedly with getting away from Yahoo. Even if it were only due to its initial fantasy season, I found Yahoo too reliant on projected (and not actual) fantasy points. I had players that for weeks were still projected to have 20+ point games after 3 or 4 weeks of 6 or less points per game (nothing to do with opponents). I also thought the mechanics made it less player friendly in my view. Of course, I'm as ancient as the 49ers so my views may not represent anyone other than old muppets.
Congrats ivan. nice job.

  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,671
x3 on fantrax.

Part of the fun for me is finding those diamonds in the rough from smaller schools.
I vote for yahoo. I like Yahoo's app on my phone
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Congrats Ivan

Thanks SunDevil!!
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Yes, a hearty congrats to Ivan.
I would agree wholeheartedly with getting away from Yahoo. Even if it were only due to its initial fantasy season, I found Yahoo too reliant on projected (and not actual) fantasy points. I had players that for weeks were still projected to have 20+ point games after 3 or 4 weeks of 6 or less points per game (nothing to do with opponents). I also thought the mechanics made it less player friendly in my view. Of course, I'm as ancient as the 49ers so my views may not represent anyone other than old muppets.

Thanks ColdFan! And yeah i like Fantrax also.. Yahoo is ok. Im fine with either one. Fantrax does bring all the smaller conferences into play so theres that too. Makes it alot more interesting. The delayed scoring did annoy me though.. Thats the only thing i remember not liking
Originally posted by Kingpin:
Congrats ivan. nice job.

Thanks Kingpin! Appreciate it!
Share 49erswebzone