There are 132 users in the forums

Choo Choo Sabado Gigante express Drafting 8/17 @8pm est

  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,677
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
edited just incase he saw this and ends up winning

W...T...F? My entire team has s**t the bed. I'll be lucky if I put up 80.

And I know what the f**k happened. I put Higdon and that Bama dude in early this morning and I get hit up that I'm missing players. I'm confused.

I wasn't talking about you sir.
. no idea what happened to your squad just wanted to hit you up via yahoo message about your wrt spot
Lol I'll STFU then.
I think in order to make playoffs, I have to win out.

In a demonstration of excellent management, I picked up Kansas Defense when I meant to pick up Kentucky this morning
Set them line ups dudes!
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I think in order to make playoffs, I have to win out.

In a demonstration of excellent management, I picked up Kansas Defense when I meant to pick up Kentucky this morning

I'm not very happy with how our matchup is going!
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,677
Nobody is safe right now besides Boiler
Originally posted by Jiks:
Nobody is safe right now besides Boiler

hahaha ikr
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Nobody is safe right now besides Boiler

hahaha ikr

What a crazy fantasy year. We're all so packed close together
I think if I'm able to win, I'll be in playoffs

Edit: wait, do only top 4 make playoffs??
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 6, 2018 at 8:00 AM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I think if I'm able to win, I'll be in playoffs

Edit: wait, do only top 4 make playoffs??

4 yes. I didn't realize that until last week.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Nov 6, 2018 at 8:45 AM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Nobody is safe right now besides Boiler

hahaha ikr


I can smell the playoffs!!

Such a close race guys haha
hey jimrat i have a secret. come closer. BOOOOOOOOOO
Originally posted by ivanm05:
I can smell the playoffs!!

Such a close race guys haha

what do they smell like
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
what do they smell like

Like......victory.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,818
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
hey jimrat i have a secret. come closer. BOOOOOOOOOO

Hanging on by a thread for now lol
Share 49erswebzone