LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

sabado gigante 2022 PARA QUE CULO (FANTRAX)

Now that Coldfan is playing camping in the backyard we can make fun of him
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

• Jiks
Football season starts tomorrow! GL everyone!
yay football good
I'm BACK. I find it hard to believe that Desert Dwellers have the ability to make fun of anyone. Of course, I could be wrong. I still haven't figured out why they let a Sun-Devil go to law school with me and that latest Trump US Supreme Court nominee. .
I do apologize fin advance or my not being a better competitor this year. Still not comfortable or savvy enuf with the Yahoo fantasy scheme or its big conference exclusivity. I've also almost always gone with smaller conference players as I hate most teams in the SEC and the ACC.
Good luck to all (even desert dwellers).

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

[ Edited by ColdFan on Aug 30, 2018 at 11:33 AM ]
justice hill tho
  • Jiks
I was 100% down to go with Yahoo but sadly it's just not up to date with fantrax yet.
Game cancelled? Ducking stupidif I lose
  • Jiks

Nebraska?

Me too

not a problem mr big scores

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

not a problem mr big scores

I felt almost badly enuf to concede to my opponent who had a Cornhusker QB while I only had a bad Neb WR. But as it appears that my (and everyone else's) scores could be changed up to next Saturday the 8th by Yahoo's infinite wisdom, my score will probably be changed so I lose anyway. Seems a bit long for me to have it unsettled. I felt badly for Mr SunDevil in his not attaining the ultimate nirvana score-wise as he really needs the points now before his team caves. My team had been specifically designed by myself to fail - I apparently failed to reach my goal last week but will do my best to change this in the future..
Originally posted by ColdFan:
I felt almost badly enuf to concede to my opponent who had a Cornhusker QB while I only had a bad Neb WR. But as it appears that my (and everyone else's) scores could be changed up to next Saturday the 8th by Yahoo's infinite wisdom, my score will probably be changed so I lose anyway. Seems a bit long for me to have it unsettled. I felt badly for Mr SunDevil in his not attaining the ultimate nirvana score-wise as he really needs the points now before his team caves. My team had been specifically designed by myself to fail - I apparently failed to reach my goal last week but will do my best to change this in the future..

It's not enough to win. I play to pursue the perfect game
It's not enough to win. I play to pursue the perfect game

Ah, but young Sun Devil, perfection cannot be sought in the Sonoran Desert, where there is too much vegetation cluttering the mind . To hone your Nostradamusian skills and achieve your perfect game, you must spend a month or two (preferably the next ones) in the Chilean Atacama or the Bolivian Altiplano where there are only rocks and more rocks and more rocks as far as the eye can see and your mind can expand to its fullest.. I achieved this in my yout', but unfortunately had to drive a few months later from the Sac Valley farm to Phoenix/ Tucson to see a friend and lost forever any aptitude I had and never since won a fantasy league. Just a helpful suggestion from an ancient one who has yet to find out if winning is everything..
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Ah, but young Sun Devil, perfection cannot be sought in the Sonoran Desert, where there is too much vegetation cluttering the mind . To hone your Nostradamusian skills and achieve your perfect game, you must spend a month or two (preferably the next ones) in the Chilean Atacama or the Bolivian Altiplano where there are only rocks and more rocks and more rocks as far as the eye can see and your mind can expand to its fullest.. I achieved this in my yout', but unfortunately had to drive a few months later from the Sac Valley farm to Phoenix/ Tucson to see a friend and lost forever any aptitude I had and never since won a fantasy league. Just a helpful suggestion from an ancient one who has yet to find out if winning is everything..

What if I told you that you're still lost in the desert. You never made it out.

Ready for week2!
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 5, 2018 at 4:25 PM ]
I wish I were still lost in the desert. You should feel sorry for me, I have to go to upstate NY this weekend Even the Sonoran is way better than there.
Wish you the best of luck in week 2. I have no hope for my contrarian team (I picked Kyle Williams as a joke-I felt sorry for the poor guy having to live down to that infamous name in recent 49ers history. And he definitely lived down to it in Week 1). Thought you would give me guff for that. Is there always going to be a Kyle Williams playing WR at ASU?

What if I told you that you're still lost in the desert. You never made it out.

Ready for week2!
Share 49ersWebzone