LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Adrian Peterson

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Is this guy worth a roster spot? I have him and the rookie Kamara on my bench but thinking about dropping him for other needs.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Was on my do not draft list.

Was a bad for from word go. HOWEVER, if Ingram gets hurt he may be worth a bye week filler spot
drop him lol. hes on a pass heavy team with 2 other rbs to share the rock with.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Now that he's on the CARDS....does he have any worth? I picked him up on WW this morning just in-case but I'll need to drop a RB to pick up a defensive guy.

Who should I drop?

Hyde
Gurley
Mckinnon
Peterson
Stewart
Duke Johnson Jr
[ Edited by Baldie on Oct 11, 2017 at 12:29 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
From this list im goung to have to say drop Gurley.

In all seriousness. Stewart only guy on this list i'd even consider.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
From this list im goung to have to say drop Gurley.

In all seriousness. Stewart only guy on this list i'd even consider.

You had me going there . Yeah I was thinking of the same thing. Stewart's production has been mediocre since game 1. With Peterson, won't know for sure how AZ uses him. I'm thinking he's going to get 15-20 carries a game. They wouldn't have traded for him if they didn't plan on it if you ask me.
Picked him up on waivers and starting him this week. Hope this don't back fire on me
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Picked him up on waivers and starting him this week. Hope this don't back fire on me

I wasn't planning on starting him just yet. I wanted to keep him on the bench to see how he does first but I need to drop one of my other RB's if I keep him. I'm leaning on dropping Stewart though.
Originally posted by Baldie:
I wasn't planning on starting him just yet. I wanted to keep him on the bench to see how he does first but I need to drop one of my other RB's if I keep him. I'm leaning on dropping Stewart though.

How's your Wr or Te. I'm sure you'll find a trade partner maybe one of your Wr and Rb for a better option
Share 49ersWebzone