There are 262 users in the forums

I can't figure out how to fix our league.. HELP

Im the League manager of a 14-team league. Some of us have 3 bye weeks and some of us have one bye week. We have it split up into 2 divisions with 7 teams in each division. Majority agreed to have 8 make playoffs.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DJamhour:
Im the League manager of a 14-team league. Some of us have 3 bye weeks and some of us have one bye week. We have it split up into 2 divisions with 7 teams in each division. Majority agreed to have 8 make playoffs.

Website?
ESPN.. I just found a way i could manually switch match-ups but its pretty tricky. And i wouldn't know who to give a bye when it could affect their star players haha, so id rather the system randomize it somehow.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DJamhour:
ESPN.. I just found a way i could manually switch match-ups but its pretty tricky. And i wouldn't know who to give a bye when it could affect their star players haha, so id rather the system randomize it somehow.
If there is 14 teams why are there bye weeks anyway?

6 games versus your division 6 games versus other conference.

Your mistake is trying to make it where you play only your conference .

It's fantasy football don't over complicate things

Edit: atkeast it appears your trying to play only your conference
[ Edited by krizay on Sep 28, 2017 at 12:47 PM ]
Originally posted by krizay:
If there is 14 teams why are there bye weeks anyway?

6 games versus your division 6 games versus other conference.

Your mistake is trying to make it where you play only your conference .

It's fantasy football don't over complicate things

Edit: atkeast it appears your trying to play only your conference

Well its too late as 6 teams have already had bye weeks in the first 3 weeks. I would have just made it all 1 big conference and top 8 make playoffs. I didn't set anything up, where they play certain conferences or anything. it automatically set that up on its own.. and now Im trying to give everyone that hasn't had a bye week a bye week.
Share 49ersWebzone