There are 158 users in the forums

Rate my draft 14-man Draft

Qb-Kirk Cousins
Rb-M.Gordon, I. Crowell, K. Hunt, A. Abdullah, D.Martin
Wr-M.Thomas, Parker, Coleman, M.Jones, Z. Jones, T. Ginn
Te- Coby Fleener
D/St- Giants
K- Lambo

I felt like i was doing really well until I actually looked back at it. Let me know Thanks
[ Edited by DJamhour on Aug 28, 2017 at 9:38 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Only thing i don't like is your TE. I'd be looking to trade Coleman or Jones for one. You are deep at RB IMO especially for a 14 teamer. I wouldn't mess with that at all. Easier to find playable WRs. Not a big Ginn fan. If you can't trade Jones or Coleman i'd be dropping Ginn for a TE.

I retract my previous statement regarding your RBs. Depending on what's on the WW. but i may consider trying to trade Martin for a solid #2 QB. in a 14 team league. I'm guessing AT LEAST 10 teams have a backup QB. Which puts 24 QB's on a roster. If Cousins gets hurt or stinks up the joint you may be in big time trouble. Then if you try and trade for one you'd get raped cause you'd be desperate.

Just my $.02.
Originally posted by krizay:
Only thing i don't like is your TE. I'd be looking to trade Coleman or Jones for one. You are deep at RB IMO especially for a 14 teamer. I wouldn't mess with that at all. Easier to find playable WRs. Not a big Ginn fan. If you can't trade Jones or Coleman i'd be dropping Ginn for a TE.

I retract my previous statement regarding your RBs. Depending on what's on the WW. but i may consider trying to trade Martin for a solid #2 QB. in a 14 team league. I'm guessing AT LEAST 10 teams have a backup QB. Which puts 24 QB's on a roster. If Cousins gets hurt or stinks up the joint you may be in big time trouble. Then if you try and trade for one you'd get raped cause you'd be desperate.

Just my $.02.

I appreciate the input, I like where I'm at, just have guys risky depth at Rb like hunt(rookie), crowell likely to play from behind a lot, abdallah injury risk, Martin suspended lol. I'd like to see a few weeks play out and it'll make me feel better. Just a lot of people reached for good tight ends and also quarterbacks were going quick. Thanks for your help.

Someone offered Me Dalvin Cook, for Hunt. I think it's a toss up
Share 49ersWebzone