LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Webzone Meh Fantasy League Season 7 Rubber is the Champ

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
I'll be back as well, defending my ability to have a top 2 pick and lose him immediately for the entire season for the 3rd straight year

So you will determine if Gordon or Elliott hold out or if Gurley's girly
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
I'll be back as well, defending my ability to have a top 2 pick and lose him immediately for the entire season for the 3rd straight year

So you will determine if Gordon or Elliott hold out or if Gurley's girly

Haha right
The draft will be immediately begin after the 3rd preseason game. That leaves plenty of time to finish and less risk when drafting players.

I will post the draft lineup the week before to give everyone a full week to mock based on position.
  • Jiks
I'll have my $$$ in around the 7th of next month. Same PayPal?
An opening just popped up in the league
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
An opening just popped up in the league

OK, getting close so I want to make sure we do what people want to do. Please do not feel pressured to vote $100 just because others are OK with it. I am totally fine with keeping it at $60 and think Option B (or some form of it) is an acceptable change if needed. I am totally fine with removing single week highest scorer to any option in favor of spreading to the other bins as well.

Currently $60 a piece.

Option A (Current)
Prize Money
1st place - $320 -
2nd place - $220 -
3rd place - $120 -
4th place - $60 -
Total $720.

Or

Option B
Even if we stay at $60

1st place - $320 -
2nd place - $180
3rd place - $100
Regular season highest scorer-$80
Single week highest scorer- $40

Option C
or you up to $100 and

1st place - $500
2nd place - $300
3rd place - $200
Highest scorer - $140
Single week highest scorer - $60

Or propose another.

I like the idea of adding highest season scorer. Not sure I am sold on highest weekly. Seems like more luck than skill when compared to the season total. Season total definitely speaks to who drafted well.
I still think 4th place should get their money back . Making the final 4 is a big deal. I would take the weekly high scorer of $60 and give it to the 4th place finisher. Or, simply take $20 off each of the first 3 finishers.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I still think 4th place should get their money back . Making the final 4 is a big deal. I would take the weekly high scorer of $60 and give it to the 4th place finisher. Or, simply take $20 off each of the first 3 finishers.

But is it though? You could win the 1st week of playoffs then lose next 2 matches to finish 4th. Or you can have a bye then lose both your matches to finish 4th.

Paying highest scoring week lets EVERYONE play until week 17. No matter how bad their team is.

Giving EVERYONE a chance at their money back is better than rewarding a 1-2 or 0-2 playoff team in my personal opinion.

That said, I'm fine with whatever. Not trying to cause a stir or anything. Just made some suggestions.

1st place - $320 -
2nd place - $180
3rd place - $100
4th - $60
Season scorer - $60

?

• Tman
  • Veteran
Yea I'm not a fan of the weekly highest score getting paid.

4th getting their money back (reward for making the playoffs) and divide the rest proportionally between top 3 and yearly high scorer sounds good to me.

I'm still on board for $100 buy in too
[ Edited by Tman on Aug 5, 2019 at 2:35 PM ]

4th getting their money back (reward for making the playoffs) and divide the rest proportionally between top 3 and yearly high scorer sounds good to me.

This would be my vote. However, whatever you decide to do Rubs is fine with me.

This would be my vote. However, whatever you decide to do Rubs is fine with me.

I agree. Weekly score is wack imo
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Paying a 4th place finisher is whack. If not using for weekly high score use the 4th place money elsewhere.

EDIT: disregard this. Ill just pay my $60 and collect whatever I collect at end of the year
[ Edited by krizay on Aug 5, 2019 at 3:49 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:

Paying a 4th place finisher is whack. If not using for weekly high score use the 4th place money elsewhere.

I look at it as the reward for making the playoffs which shows a job well done by the manager. Weekly high score is just to fluky imo.
Share 49ersWebzone