There are 151 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Ninerjohn is the champion

Rubs.. as far as I know the only 2 people who are out for this year are Sundevil and Crzy. JRG asked first for one of the spots. i assume Sac will be back since he won the league last year. Rose has never passed on any of our leagues.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Rubs.. as far as I know the only 2 people who are out for this year are Sundevil and Crzy. JRG asked first for one of the spots. i assume Sac will be back since he won the league last year. Rose has never passed on any of our leagues.

Yeah, I am not adding anyone or agreeing to it until I hear from the ones in the league. I PM'd them. I have also had a couple guys PM me about joining that haven't posted. Its only fair.
I think yahoo is light years ahead of espn for their fantasy website, app and predraft stuff

I vote yahoo
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I think yahoo is light years ahead of espn for their fantasy website, app and predraft stuff

I vote yahoo

OK. Well it looks like Yahoo. No biggie. f**k me. lol
Sadly, I think I'll have to pass. Cutting down on my leagues this year -- looks like you got some hungry replacements that can put more into it. I will be at the trophy presentation to crown my successor as champ. Good luck guys.

(I second Boise's motion for a baseball revival next season.)
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,017
Well keep me in mind if you need another owner Rubs
Interested list

rubs
ron mexico
ellen
boise
ninerjohn
jrg
jimrat
kingpin
krazay
tman

That is 10, need 2 more. Haven't heard from rose in the UK.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Interested list

rubs
ron mexico
ellen
boise
ninerjohn
jrg
jimrat
kingpin
krazay
tman

That is 10, need 2 more. Haven't heard from rose in the UK.

ah, feels like draft day
I'm in if you have room? If it's yahoo, my email is [email protected]
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
I'm in if you have room? If it's yahoo, my email is [email protected]

Thanks

well, it looked like we needed 1 more but jrg hasn't been on in a week so I think we need 2 more players or this wont happen
i would think jrg would be on eventually so it would be safe to keep him added on.
Originally posted by Kingpin:
i would think jrg would be on eventually so it would be safe to keep him added on.

I dunno.

Also, we need some people so people better go recruit some homies.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Kingpin:
i would think jrg would be on eventually so it would be safe to keep him added on.

I dunno.

Also, we need some people so people better go recruit some homies.

James hasnt been on since his little run in . My guess is he is out.

How many confirmed owners are there? Is Rose in?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
James hasnt been on since his little run in . My guess is he is out.

How many confirmed owners are there? Is Rose in?

10 confirmed without jrg. Rose hasn't answered my PM yet.
Share 49erswebzone