There are 81 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Ninerjohn is the champion

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
any openings?

Bump

Not sure if I am first in line, but you are definitely after me if a spot opens.
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Takes too long. Should be a quick n easy call by the commish imo.

I am with the trade approval change as well.

Agreed

Also ok with $100 if everybody wants to go there

Otherwise all is good in my hood

Yep, I'm good with raising the stakes.
Vote

Yes or nah

$100 or

$60

Streamlining trading

Tracking Steve and water dude as extras if others now out
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,697
100 yes

Streamlining trading yes
  • Garce
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 49,048
Originally posted by krizay:
100 yes

Streamlining trading yes

Seconded.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,017
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by krizay:
100 yes

Streamlining trading yes

Seconded.

Thirded
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,594
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by krizay:
100 yes

Streamlining trading yes

Seconded.

Thirded

Sure
Yes to expediting the trade process. What kind of payouts u talkin? Right now I'd say no to nearly doubling the entry fee.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,697
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Yes to expediting the trade process. What kind of payouts u talkin? Right now I'd say no to nearly doubling the entry fee.

As the guy who proposed the increase i actually agree that a payout discussion probably should be had before agreeing on an increase.

Having an increase just to pay the same places does very little.

If we aren't willing to add extra payouts it doesn't make alot of sense really.

The 2 categories i suggested. Regular season highest scorer and single week highest scorer(all 17 weeks)

My reason for regular season highest scorer it rewards an owner for great season even if his team shytes the bed in the playoffs. It's not all for not.

Single week highest scorer because even if you are dealt a bad hand you have something to play for every week. And everyone shod stay interested.

My payouts I'd suggest would be...

Winner-$500
Runner up-$300
Regular season high scorer-$200
3rd- $100
Single week highest scorer(17 weeks)-$100

If you have a hell of a season you could walk away with $800. Or you can have a hell of a season, shyte the bed but still at the very least double your money.

I just would like to have something to play for all season if things dont go your way early.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,697
Originally posted by krizay:
As the guy who proposed the increase i actually agree that a payout discussion probably should be had before agreeing on an increase.

Having an increase just to pay the same places does very little.

If we aren't willing to add extra payouts it doesn't make alot of sense really.

The 2 categories i suggested. Regular season highest scorer and single week highest scorer(all 17 weeks)

My reason for regular season highest scorer it rewards an owner for great season even if his team shytes the bed in the playoffs. It's not all for not.

Single week highest scorer because even if you are dealt a bad hand you have something to play for every week. And everyone shod stay interested.

My payouts I'd suggest would be...

Winner-$500
Runner up-$300
Regular season high scorer-$200
3rd- $100
Single week highest scorer(17 weeks)-$100

If you have a hell of a season you could walk away with $800. Or you can have a hell of a season, shyte the bed but still at the very least double your money.

I just would like to have something to play for all season if things dont go your way early.

Even if we stay at $60

1st place - $320 -
2nd place - $180
3rd place - $60

Regular season highest scorer-$100
Single week highest scorer- $60

  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,594
So who we missing so far?

John?
Redngold?
Boise?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Vote

Yes or nah

$100 or

$60

Streamlining trading

Tracking Steve and water dude as extras if others now out

Yes 100

Yes streamline trading
RednGold is in

She is yes on 100
And yes to streamlined trading
WHAT ARE THE PAYOUTS
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,594
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Vote

Yes or nah

$100 or

$60

Streamlining trading

Tracking Steve and water dude as extras if others now out

Yes 100

Yes streamline trading

x2
Share 49erswebzone