There are 164 users in the forums

Webzone Meh Fantasy League Season 7 Rubber is the Champ

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
a franklin huh

kinda silly to pay the highest score . like why?
I would need a serious vote to hit $100. Not sure dudes would really go in, and more importantly, keep it going annually. Whenever you make a change, you have to ask "what problem am I trying to solve?"

I don't think we have a problem. Same dudes pretty much every year. Its competitive. Its fun. Nobody b***hes, etc.

So...
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I would need a serious vote to hit $100. Not sure dudes would really go in, and more importantly, keep it going annually. Whenever you make a change, you have to ask "what problem am I trying to solve?"

I don't think we have a problem. Same dudes pretty much every year. Its competitive. Its fun. Nobody b***hes, etc.

So...

Fix the trade approval process and duration.
  • Jiks
I'm fine with whatever.
Originally posted by Garce:

por favor
Originally posted by Garce:

we can absolutely address that now before the season/draft starts.

Make your case for everyone to read it. Then we will have all weigh in
I'm fine with 100

what's wrong with the trade approval process and duration?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I'm fine with 100

Takes too long. Should be a quick n easy call by the commish imo.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

I am with the trade approval change as well.

• krizay
  • Veteran
kinda silly to pay the highest score . like why?

My reasoning being, if you have a ton of bad luck early and it costs you a chance at the playoffs and you know that by week 7. You'd still have something to play for the rest of the year. It wouldn't just be going through the motions of setting a lineup to keep schedule integrity
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I'm fine with 100

gotcha

I don't care either way, if something stupid happens I think it will be handled correctly
Same
  • Garce
  • Veteran
My thoughts on trades:

In my other league for which I am commissioner, we do commissioner approved trades with the caveat that ALL trades are accepted, usually minutes from when an agreement between two teams is made, never longer than a day. People were suspicious at first because everyone is so used to being able to weigh in on other teams deals, losing that ability is losing the power to disallow a move to could make your competition stronger.. people don't like that. But they came to like it and see that its better as the season went along.

People make trades they want, because this is for fun and we are all are grown ass men (and woman) paying good money to run your team the way you see fit.

You shouldn't have a trade vetoed by the league managers because for example; maybe your in first place and others see a trade in favor of you on paper and decide to veto so the 1st place team doesn't get better. Trades only get vetoed if there is cheating involved. This is not fantasy football and not fun for anyone.

Whether other league managers think a deal is one-sided becomes irrelevant.

The only time in which a trade is vetoed is in the case of collusion, if an owner thinks there is potential collusion, an investigation must be called upon and seconded by one additional manager. The commish then investigates and there should be screenshots of the negotiation for proof if it comes to that. (honestly, this should never happen) I have never had to do this.

Its a better system IMO. At the very least, if this is too dramatic of a change for people, reduce the time to one day and make the # of vetoes needed like 80% or something.

TL:DR, All trades accepted immediately by commissioner, no voting/vetoing allowed unless an investigation of cheating is called upon and seconded by two owners.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:

I am with the trade approval change as well.

Agreed

Also ok with $100 if everybody wants to go there

Otherwise all is good in my hood
Share 49ersWebzone