There are 125 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL DRAFT STARTS AFTER 3rd PRESEASON GAME

  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,861
In
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,816
Though I'd critique that if you are punishing a QB for being sacked. It should be the same amount as the defense is getting IMO. Just like fumbles, INTs the negatives matches the positives.

With that said.... negative points for sacks?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,816
Originally posted by Kingpin:
prefer redraft league. perfer yahoo but espn works. date to start the draft?

Also this. If am allowed to join.


Will not be butthurt if you decide otherwise.

Completely understand the premise of wanting to know who you are playing with and wanting competitive leagues
Originally posted by krizay:
Though I'd critique that if you are punishing a QB for being sacked. It should be the same amount as the defense is getting IMO. Just like fumbles, INTs the negatives matches the positives.

With that said.... negative points for sacks?

Oh yeah, I forgot I thought that rule was semi dumb. Thoughts?

Originally posted by krizay:
Also this. If am allowed to join.


Will not be butthurt if you decide otherwise.

Completely understand the premise of wanting to know who you are playing with and wanting competitive leagues

Noted. Appreciate it
-1 for QB being sacked?
I vote -1 for a QB being sacked and -6 is that QB is a 49er and someone is starting them
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,816
Originally posted by RonMexico:
-1 for QB being sacked?

Well he has it at -0.5 Now. I'd say it should be 0 or 1. 1 is what the defense gets. So should be the penalty if having a penalty
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,149
I'm down to join the league, been on the postwhore league for a few years and have been playing FF for damn near 20.

I definitely prefer ESPN over yahoo but will play on any platform.
Originally posted by Tman:
I'm down to join the league, been on the postwhore league for a few years and have been playing FF for damn near 20.

I definitely prefer ESPN over yahoo but will play on any platform.

Yeah ESPN is way better but these dinosaurs don't like change. And yahoo is blocked at work but ESPN isn't.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,149
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Tman:
I'm down to join the league, been on the postwhore league for a few years and have been playing FF for damn near 20.

I definitely prefer ESPN over yahoo but will play on any platform.

Yeah ESPN is way better but these dinosaurs don't like change. And yahoo is blocked at work but ESPN isn't.

ESPN it is then

what makes espn better?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
what makes espn better?

  • app is easier to use and the updates are way better IMO
  • website is simple and easier to use than yahoo
  • yahoo is ancient. Surprise anyone even uses yahoo for anything outside fantasy sports. Might as well have dial up and play on AOL
  • not blocked at work like yahoo

But I will go with the group.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Tman:
I'm down to join the league, been on the postwhore league for a few years and have been playing FF for damn near 20.

I definitely prefer ESPN over yahoo but will play on any platform.

Yeah ESPN is way better but these dinosaurs don't like change. And yahoo is blocked at work but ESPN isn't.

We have been using Yahoo in these leagues for years and it has worked well. No reason to change. Also, the Yahoo fantasy app is REALLY easy to use.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Aug 2, 2017 at 9:20 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
We have been using Yahoo in these leagues for years and it has worked well. No reason to change. Also, the Yahoo fantasy app is REALLY easy to use.

told you its about change. lol. If you haven't used ESPN, how would you know? I am using it now for baseball and its sooo much better. And truthfully, like 3-4 years ago I hate the ESPN fantasy site.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,816
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
  • app is easier to use and the updates are way better IMO
  • website is simple and easier to use than yahoo
  • yahoo is ancient. Surprise anyone even uses yahoo for anything outside fantasy sports. Might as well have dial up and play on AOL
  • not blocked at work like yahoo

But I will go with the group.

Share 49erswebzone