There are 116 users in the forums

Webzone Meh Fantasy League

If you still need someone, I'm interested in playing if there's a spot going.
Originally posted by Mike1989:
If you still need someone, I'm interested in playing if there's a spot going.

Thanks
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,894
Been lookimg for a league the last few seasons if any spots open up.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 25,895
? You guys full?
heyyyy that's what I am talmbout. Boff deez dudes
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,225
Let's go!
James says he would still be in but if someone wants his spot that is fine as well, taking a break from the zone
Originally posted by RonMexico:
James says he would still be in but if someone wants his spot that is fine as well, taking a break from the zone

If he isn't on the zone, he needs to be replaced. Live zone draft. Not texting picks.
1. rubs

2. ron mexico

3. ellen

4. boise

5. ninerjohn

6. jimrat

7. kingpin

8. krazay

9. tman

10. jiks

11. esco

12. Redrose - Can someone check on him or I need to replace him.
Originally posted by Mike1989:
If you still need someone, I'm interested in playing if there's a spot going.

Hey man. No offense, slightly worried because you really never post. Want to make sure people who sign up stick around. ?

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hey man. No offense, slightly worried because you really never post. Want to make sure people who sign up stick around. ?

No offense taken, feel free to pick someone else as a replacement
[ Edited by Mike1989 on Aug 15, 2017 at 4:29 PM ]
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,894
Coo...

Where my $$$ need to go? I'll have it in Friday at the latest.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,905
Originally posted by Jiks:
Coo...

Where my $$$ need to go? I'll have it in Friday at the latest.

This
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Coo...

Where my $$$ need to go? I'll have it in Friday at the latest.

This

I'll set the league up this week and start emailing paypal links. $60. We start the draft after the third preseason game.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Coo...

Where my $$$ need to go? I'll have it in Friday at the latest.

This

I'll set the league up this week and start emailing paypal links. $60. We start the draft after the third preseason game.

Share 49erswebzone