Great start RN. Hope I can make this competitive
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Dec 12, 2019 at 8:38 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
RonSex gonna win the ship
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
57.38 points on TNF and you have the nerve to congratulate me on the win. LOL

Great start RN. Hope I can make this competitive

Bruh, I needed that big time. But look, even with Lamar's big game, that only moved me up like 3 points over you on the projection. My whole team needs a Lamar night to compete with your team. I'm f**ked!
I must have changed my lineup 40 times since last night
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I must have changed my lineup 40 times since last night

Noticed that. Good luck.
Down by 19 with only my TE isn't good for me. Funny thing is I've played Waller all year and changed it Saturday to Cook. And Waller scores 20 fml. Good win, Steve.

It did suck watch Julio beat my niners and my fantasy team.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Down by 19 with only my TE isn't good for me. Funny thing is I've played Waller all year and changed it Saturday to Cook. And Waller scores 20 fml. Good win, Steve.

It did suck watch Julio beat my niners and my fantasy team.

I would trade my fantasy matchup with you for a first round bye for the Niners. Watching Julio show up for the first time in many weeks against our boys was nauseating.

With that being said, I hope I can hold it off. Cook can go off. We have all seen it.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Dec 16, 2019 at 8:51 AM ]
OK, last week of FF.

Championship for a lot of $$:
Tman vs. Steve

3rd place bout for some $$ and playing for free:
RonMex vs. Sir Rubbs

Top scorer trying to get some $$:
ninerjohn 1659 pts
boise 1683 pts
jimrat 1630 pts
tman 1623 pts
ellen 1608 pts
OK, last week of FF.

Championship for a lot of $$:
Tman vs. Steve

3rd place bout for some $$ and playing for free:
RonMex vs. Sir Rubbs

Top scorer trying to get some $$:
ninerjohn 1659 pts
boise 1683 pts
jimrat 1630 pts
tman 1623 pts
ellen 1608 pts

LETS GOOOOOO
oh how is that top score working? playoffs included?

hope those with bye weeks set their lineups if that is the case
[ Edited by RonMexico on Dec 17, 2019 at 12:06 PM ]

hope those why bye weeks set their lineups if that is the case

I imagined it was? everyone is still technically playing. RIGHT RIGHT

hope those why bye weeks set their lineups if that is the case

I imagined it was? everyone is still technically playing. RIGHT RIGHT

I dont think it is. It doesnt look like the PF has changed for anyone on the standings page once our regular season ended.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I dont think it is. It doesnt look like the PF has changed for anyone on the standings page once our regular season ended.

And this is one of the reasons i wanted to pay the single week high scorer instead of 4th place.

This year was different in that like 11 teams were involved up through week 13 (or at least week 12) but after 13 6 teams do nothing for last 4 weeks of the season.

And for what? If Rubs loses he doesn't even win a game in the postseason and gets his money back.

If Ron loses he loses back to back weeks to get his money back.

Using last 4 weeks (or at least thru week 16) gives EVERYONE a chance to play rest of the NFL season.

As for the previous comments of high scoring week is random..... so is scheduling. The 3rd lowest scoring team had a bye. While the 1st and 3rd highest scoring team didn't even mske the playoffs.

My reasoning really has little to do with the money and more about using the WHOLE season for EVERYONE to play FF.
krizay, I love you but that rationale is retarded.

So according to you, the 4th place finisher who doesn't win a playoff game isn't as impressive as the team who could potentially finish dead last, never sniff the playoffs, but had one good week? That is f**king dumb as f**k. hahaha. Please tell me how that deserves money but a team that won and made the playoffs does not. To use your words, Ellen (who I believe was the single game high scorer) who didn't make the playoffs, didn't win a playoff game, gets her money back. (sorry Ellen <3)

The intent of the highest season scorer was to give teams something to play for throughout, even if they got ousted.
Kriz I dont think you can look at the results of the league this year to back your opinion. This year was very odd all the way around. I would bet something like this doesnt happen again (I cant remember it happening in close to 2 decades of playing fantasy football).
Share 49ersWebzone