LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Webzone Meh Fantasy League Season 7 Rubber is the Champ

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Bad picks, all of you. Think outside the box.
^ lol

Also, it is at this point we will probably pause for a bit for NorCal to log on and do this.

BRUUUUH
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
^ lol

Also, it is at this point we will probably pause for a bit for NorCal to log on and do this.

BRUUUUH

I hope we dont regret this
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I hope we dont regret this

I was fine with him joining as he was one of the first to ask, but gameover, Joe, NY, jrg, and the others PM'd me and said they had too many leagues already. So the other option was to not do a league.
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Aug 28, 2017 at 11:38 AM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
^ lol

BRUUUUH

• krizay
  • Veteran
Lol only been an hour and a half
well we tried

please issue all refunds to my paypal account, I was going to win anyways
  • Jiks
Yeah this one dude is sketching me out.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Cut this foo

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
s**t
This is exactly why you dont start a draft until everyone has paid. Hopefully he signs up, pays, and makes a pick this evening. If not, we need to look for a 12th man and start completely over.
  • Jiks
This is exactly why you dont start a draft until everyone has paid. Hopefully he signs up, pays, and makes a pick this evening. If not, we need to look for a 12th man and start completely over.

Yeah, I say we give him until the a.m. and if he doesn't respond we move on and figure something out. It seems everyone else is paying attention so the draft should go 'somewhat' quick.
still got a dude

Share 49ersWebzone