LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 319 users in the forums

Webzone Meh Fantasy League Season 7 Rubber is the Champ

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
With Cook hurt and Lockett invisible you will be fine. I do think its funny that Garce is still so bitter about losing to me 3 times last year and me winning once again. He is rooting for you to win because he knows he cant beat my team and needs another team to do it. LOL

It won't matter because I will lose to Ron this week. But yes, the field v NJ. Someone gotta give the champ the knockout blow, might as well by SWH.
[ Edited by Garce on Dec 3, 2019 at 10:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Garce:
With Cook hurt and Lockett invisible you will be fine. I do think its funny that Garce is still so bitter about losing to me 3 times last year and me winning once again. He is rooting for you to win because he knows he cant beat my team and needs another team to do it. LOL

It won't matter because I will lose to Ron this week. But yes, the field v NJ. Someone gotta give the champ the knockout blow, might as well by SWH.
It is so wide open. Honestly I can see any team winning it because the best team didnt even make the playoffs. My team is so hit or miss that I wouldnt bet $5 on them.
John vs. Steve

QB Rodgers vs Goff. Rodgers should shred the redskins defense or he may hand off a ton because they cant stop the run, and Goff has Seattle.

WRs Hill, Deebo vs Devante Adams and Lockett. Push. Lockett hasn't been utilized like he was pre injury. Adams should have a big day. Hill is capable of a huge day but is facing NE D which is tough. Deebo on turf should be great.

Arby's - SDs crew vs Freeman and Cook (Q). Advantage steve as Jax should give up yards.

TE Fells vs Higbee. I actually like Fells here. He's a comfort thing for Watson. Higbee has a tough matchup nut is projected higher.

K who really cares though Lutz should get a lot of kick against a stingy D.

D KC vs Houston. Denver isn't a juggernaut but played better under Lock. KC has NE which his hit or miss.

Bench, good pickup on Mattison. Sanders maybe a big day on turf. Montgomery has came on but Dallas isn't a slouch. Jones Jr. could have 20 points or 3 with the QB situation. Freeman (Den) sometimes plays a lot, sometimes its Lindsey. So hard to trust.

I think this ends up really close. Somewhere like 130 a piece.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Gonna ride the Great White Hope, Cal Product RB Patrick Laird straight into Oblivion.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
John vs. Steve

QB Rodgers vs Goff. Rodgers should shred the redskins defense or he may hand off a ton because they cant stop the run, and Goff has Seattle.

WRs Hill, Deebo vs Devante Adams and Lockett. Push. Lockett hasn't been utilized like he was pre injury. Adams should have a big day. Hill is capable of a huge day but is facing NE D which is tough. Deebo on turf should be great.

Arby's - SDs crew vs Freeman and Cook (Q). Advantage steve as Jax should give up yards.

TE Fells vs Higbee. I actually like Fells here. He's a comfort thing for Watson. Higbee has a tough matchup nut is projected higher.

D KC vs Houston. Denver isn't a juggernaut but played better under Lock. KC has NE which his hit or miss.

Bench, good pickup on Mattison. Sanders maybe a big day on turf. Montgomery has came on but Dallas isn't a slouch. Jones Jr. could have 20 points or 3 with the QB situation. Freeman (Den) sometimes plays a lot, sometimes its Lindsey. So hard to trust.

I agree with most of this. However, if healthy and playing I would easily take Cook and Freeman over his SD pair simply because they have to share the touches and Cook and Freeman have great matchups/

My take:
QB Big edge for Steve
RB edge to me
WR push
TE push
Def push

I would give Steve a slight edge to win.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
John vs. Steve

I agree with most of this. However, if healthy and playing I would easily take Cook and Freeman over his SD pair simply because they have to share the touches and Cook and Freeman have great matchups/

My take:
QB Big edge for Steve
RB edge to me
WR push
TE push
Def push

I would give Steve a slight edge to win.

Yahoo doesnt.

I think this write up is pretty close to accurate. Just a shame the #1 TE in football will likely be out again, as well as my first round pick Julio Jones getting hurt at the worst possible time.
Originally posted by Garce:
Gonna ride the Great White Hope, Cal Product RB Patrick Laird straight into Oblivion.

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Yahoo doesnt.

I think this write up is pretty close to accurate. Just a shame the #1 TE in football will likely be out again, as well as my first round pick Julio Jones getting hurt at the worst possible time.

We all have sad stories. Without the injuries I easily would have had the highest scoring team and the #1 seed. Hell, if Damien Williams gets 3 more yards before hurting his ribs I would be the top seed. I just hope Cook is 100% and ready to go.
Yahoo doesnt.

We all have sad stories. Without the injuries I easily would have had the highest scoring team and the #1 seed. Hell, if Damien Williams gets 3 more yards before hurting his ribs I would be the top seed. I just hope Cook is 100% and ready to go.

Totally. Crazy season. Tons of injuries and underperforming players. Lots of leagues are similar to ours. Super competitive. Lots of similar records.
Yahoo doesnt.

Totally. Crazy season. Tons of injuries and underperforming players. Lots of leagues are similar to ours. Super competitive. Lots of similar records.

Julio will play this week

• krizay
  • Veteran

Yea my week 2 loss to Rubs by 1.5 has irked me all season. Ben hurt by halftime and Amendola gets 0 catches after a 12 catch game the week prior.

Just typing this has me....
Ron vs garce

QBs Watson vs Ryan. Projected the same but I like Watson here against Denver. Ryan does get Julio back though but I think Atlanta funs the ball more and Freeman has the bigger day. Adv Ron

WRs Kirk/OBJ vs Hopkins/Diggs - When Watson scores for Ron, Garce may score for Hopkins and push it. OBJ against the Bengals is nice but they may run it also. Kirk against Pitts doesn't excite me that much. Diggs should feast on Detroit. Adv Garce

RBs - Elliott and JWhite vs Sanders and Laird. Elliott is always nice, wish I would have picked him at 4 but I am stupid. White could go off or the Pats could Pats. Sanders should be good against a weak Giants D, but Laird wotm8. Could have a good day or they could just throw the whole time. Adv Ron

TE Ertz vs Doyle I DUNNO. Slight adv to Ron, but Doyle could get the rock a lot.

K who currs

Def Green Bay vs Carolina. Green bay gets Skins. Adv Ron

Bench Ron has Fuller could have 1,102 points or 1 catch for 3 yards. Cooks meh. Jones RB is a decent option. Coleman who knows cuz Mostert is a full grown assman. Sucks Mack is Q. I also like Williams but get it.

Prediction - Ron by 8. Also Karma cuz Garce talks a lot of poop?
Zeeeeeek
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Gg ron
Share 49ersWebzone