LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Webzone Meh Fantasy League Season 7 Rubber is the Champ

Originally posted by krizay:
*cough* redo order *cough*

Freaking 7th pick

Lol

Btw sac won from the 4th pick last year. And I just looked and I had the 3rd pick last year and didn't win s**t.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Esco:

Lol. I like your spot. Back to back picks
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Freaking 7th pick

Lol

Btw sac won from the 4th pick last year. And I just looked and I had the 3rd pick last year and didn't win s**t.

Yes but you never win s**t. LOL
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Freaking 7th pick

Lol

Yes but you never win s**t. LOL

Lol true
Rubs has the 3rd pick. HMMMMMM

What about 12-team leagues?
In leagues with 12 teams, the data is similar (though still sparsely found). In a study from 2013, CBSSports surmised through number crunching that the No. 3 draft spot had the most league winners, with the fourth and fifth slots tying for second most. In this analysis, 10th 11th and 12th are the three worst spots to draft from.

In leagues with 12 teams, the data is similar (though still sparsely found). In a study from 2013, CBSSports surmised through number crunching that the No. 3 draft spot had the most league winners, with the fourth and fifth slots tying for second most. In this analysis, 10th 11th and 12th are the three worst spots to draft from.

Lol you butthole. I actually just read in ppr 12 team leagues, 1-3 and 10-12 are the best.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Number 11 pick .......no problem

Lol you butthole. I actually just read in ppr 12 team leagues, 1-3 and 10-12 are the best.

LOL I love it when you call me cute names
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Esco:

if we're allowed to trade spots id trade you. i got 7th. i finished a money league draft with 12th pick just a few hours ago.

anyone want to trade draft positions? accepting offers.
Originally posted by Kingpin:

You assume this is allowed. We have never traded draft slots.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

i mean ill trade you. gladly but not sure what kind of "offer" you're looking for
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

i mean ill trade you. gladly but not sure what kind of "offer" you're looking for

Read above lol
Will check with Rubs but I dont believe we will be allowing trades of picks. The reason? We have a fairly short time to complete this draft and all trades are subject to 2 days where owners can veto deals that are unfair.

In my opinion, if 2 owners want to simply swap their draft slots without any compensation that should be fine. Otherwise, the draft should proceed as if we are doing an online draft.

Rubs is the Commish though so he has the final say on this.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Aug 27, 2017 at 6:18 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone