LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis 2.0

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Lol dope that we caught a fish.

Welcome Ivan.

Thanks man! Glad to be in the league with you guys..
Just got home and saw i didnt draft 6 qb's. The simple pleasures in life.

Welcome ivan!
Just got on this morning. Welcome aboard ivan!
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Fantrax app is in the play store

It's not pulling up for me for some reason .

If you go into the fantrax mobile site on your phone, at the very bottom when you go into the league at the bottom it has an option to download the app. It'll look like this:

Ab, you should add the previous champions to the 1st post, like in the other thread.

And have we nailed down an exact time for the draft next weekend?
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Ab, you should add the previous champions to the 1st post, like in the other thread.

Added 2013, and 2014, who won in 2015?

Also what day and time is good with everyone, I can do any time on Sat, and Sunday any time after like 5PM EST(I go to my Dad's on Sundays).

Lets get a consensus now that we have a 10th, thanks again Ivan, appreciate you joining, didn't want to have only 8 members. Next year we'll plan out better nd get a 11th and 12th members.
Don't care when u set the draft. Im content setting my choices.
Anytime this weekend works for me
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Just got home and saw i didnt draft 6 qb's. The simple pleasures in life.

Welcome ivan!

Thanks Ninergod!

Thanks Travisty!

And im available anytime this weekend also.. except Friday night. I think I have my regular Nfl fantasy draft that night.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Same here.........anytime
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Also what day and time is good with everyone, I can do any time on Sat, and Sunday any time after like 5PM EST(I go to my Dad's on Sundays).

Lets get a consensus now that we have a 10th, thanks again Ivan, appreciate you joining, didn't want to have only 8 members. Next year we'll plan out better nd get a 11th and 12th members.

Jiks won 2015.

And I say we do it Saturday, everyone seems open for that. It'll have to be later in the night, I believe it was Jiks that said he wouldn't be available til later that night.
Originally posted by ivanm05:

Thanks Travisty!

• Jiks
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Jiks won 2015.

And I say we do it Saturday, everyone seems open for that. It'll have to be later in the night, I believe it was Jiks that said he wouldn't be available til later that night.

Anytime after 6:30 ET Saturday is fine.
Share 49ersWebzone