There are 151 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis 2.0

Originally posted by Jiks:
Pm'd SD and AB. Travusty and Coldfan haven't posted in a long time.

travisty said he would b down. Hopefully he pops up here soon
IN
cheeks
jimrat
ivan
evil
jiks
travisty
kingpin
coldfan

POSSIBLE
sund
ab
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jul 20, 2018 at 4:24 PM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Pm'd SD and AB. Travusty and Coldfan haven't posted in a long time.

travisty said he would b down. Hopefully he pops up here soon


The reigning champ is here.


A king has to defend his crown. I'm in.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
The reigning champ is here.



In
Originally posted by Kingpin:
In

list updated one more player would give us a sweet league
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jul 20, 2018 at 3:33 PM ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for ColdFan.
I would like to be in if possible. Was looking for a 2018 thread but was in outer (internet) limits the last few weeks.
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,164
Originally posted by Jiks:
Pm'd SD and AB. Travusty and Coldfan haven't posted in a long time.


Wtf?

*Travisty
My bad
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 38,668
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
IN
cheeks
jimrat
ivan
evil
jiks
travisty
kingpin
coldfan

POSSIBLE
sund
ab


Originally posted by ColdFan:
I would like to be in if possible. Was looking for a 2018 thread but was in outer (internet) limits the last few weeks.

dude you just appeared like a genie lol
Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by Jiks:
Pm'd SD and AB. Travusty and Coldfan haven't posted in a long time.


Wtf?

*Travisty
My bad

No worries Juks
Sweet! looks like we're just about there!
  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,164
.
[ Edited by Jiks on Jul 22, 2018 at 9:52 AM ]
Looks like yahoo has college now. You guys want to use that or stay with fantrax?
Share 49erswebzone