LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

TRADE help plz :)

I know theres hella Trade threads n s**t but i need some second opinions quick

I need to win out every game now to comfortably make the playoffs

My WRs are : BCooks, Boldin, Crabtree, Djax, Patterson, and Jordan Matthews

Should i trade DeSean Jackson for Josh Gordon whos coming back next week?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
well im not one to trade for lateral positions. So i would likely not give up what you know is working. Cleveland passes the ball less than anyone in the league this year. Even CLE's TE isn't putting up good numbers (when he plays). I would be inclined to not make this move. My initial thought is maybe trade djax for help elsewhere. As you appear to be pretty set at the wR position. You surely have to be lacking in AT LEAST 1 of the other 3 areas (QB, RB, TE). So use 1 or 2 of your WRs for an upgrade in those areas.
With that said, what tier level player could I get for Josh Gordon? He's sitting on my bench but I already have Megatron, Dez Bryant, and the #1 FF wide receiver, Antonio Brown.

My running backs are Andre Ellington, Terrance West, and Joique Bell.

My tight ends are Larry Donnell and Owen Daniels

And I have CK at QB.

There's a team who has both Peyton and Stafford. Think I should try and trade Gordon for Stafford?
Didnt pull the trigger. Traded Cordarrelle Patterson for Kyle Rudolph. My TE game weak all i have is Travis Kelce
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Didnt pull the trigger. Traded Cordarrelle Patterson for Kyle Rudolph. My TE game weak all i have is Travis Kelce

i think it was a good call to not pull the trigger, but this trade you made instead is not going to do anything to make a big enough effect on your team.

If anything now you'll struggle to decide whether to start Kelce or Rudolph and might choose the wrong one
Share 49ersWebzone