LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

Help FRO DOMINATE!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Early in my fantasy career, I was a champion, but today my teams amount to "three yards and a cloud of dust." I need advice badly. I tried last year and failed again. HELP ME!

How can helping me help you?

Think of the hilarity of watching me suffer, week after week. Think of the glory that will surely come from aiding my mediocrity.

Results:
Ten team, non-ppr league. I drafted 7th overall.

Andrew Luck, IND (RND 6)

B. Marshall, CHI (RND 2)

L. Fitzgerald, AZ (RND 4)

D. Jackson, WAS (RND 5)

M. Lynch (I know, I know), ThunderChickens (RND 1)

A. Morris, WAS (RND 3)

H. Miller, PITT (RND 12)

J. Feely, AZ (RND 14)

DENVER (RND 13)

Bench:

CK7 ( ), SF (RND 7)

Frank Gore, SF (RND 8)

E. Sanders, Den (RND 9)

T. Richardson, IND (RND 10)

D. Bowe, KC (RND 11)

BALTIMORE (RND 15)
[ Edited by fropwns on Aug 22, 2014 at 4:06 PM ]
Draft Kaep, everyone is sleeping on him this year. His foot is healed and he may rush for almost 1,000 yards.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by verb1der:
Draft Kaep, everyone is sleeping on him this year. His foot is healed and he may rush for almost 1,000 yards.

he gonna be slippin and falling all over that jacked up turf
Draft RB's EARLY because the good ones are not that many. Try to get a QB somewhere in round 3-5. Dont overdraft for a defense and draft a kicker in the last round.
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by verb1der:

he gonna be slippin and falling all over that jacked up turf

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Draft RB's EARLY because the good ones are not that many. Try to get a QB somewhere in round 3-5. Dont overdraft for a defense and draft a kicker in the last round.

Looks like you went WR heavy, and your RBs aren't very intimidating.... B Marshall was your first pick!?

Good job picking Kaep!
Grab Travis Kelce and start him instead of Heath Miller.
yeah when asking me to give you thoughts on your draft post the order in which you picked the players, how many teams are playing, what pick did you have, and whether it's a PPR league.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
fixed

Originally posted by fropwns:
fixed

I agree with doc that you could have done better at TE and I have no idea why you would pick QB's back-to-back in rounds 6 and 7 but otherwise a pretty good draft
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
fixed

I agree with doc that you could have done better at TE and I have no idea why you would pick QB's back-to-back in rounds 6 and 7 but otherwise a pretty good draft

That way I could trade one if necessary.

Speaking of which, I got a guy in my league offering me this:

Aaron Rodgers
Pierre Garcon
Percy Harvin

for

Andrew Luck
Brandon Marshall

I have already rejected him once, but he is a Bears' fan and really wants Marshall and hates Rodgers. Me, I want to WIN THIS f**kING YEAR. He has Jamall Charles.

Thoughts?
fixed

Aaron Rodgers
Pierre Garcon
Percy Harvin

for

Andrew Luck
Brandon Marshall

I have already rejected him once, but he is a Bears' fan and really wants Marshall and hates Rodgers. Me, I want to WIN THIS f**kING YEAR. He has Jamall Charles.

Thoughts?

now you're talking, find out how badly he wants Marshall
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
fixed

Aaron Rodgers
Pierre Garcon
Percy Harvin

for

Andrew Luck
Brandon Marshall

Thoughts?

now you're talking, find out how badly he wants Marshall

I am thinking Luck and Marshall for Charles and Rodgers. Maybe, Percy Harvin. LOL I'll ask high. We'll go from there.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Why did you take your backup QB the round after you took Luck ? In my humbled opinion you should have looked elsewhere with that pick.
Share 49ersWebzone