LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Which RB to start week 1 in a PPT league?

Frank Gore vs. Dallas

Or

Demarco Murray vs. Niners
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
What's PPT?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Probably start Gore though. Dallas D is bad and Niners Run D is great.
I don't know what PPT is, but if it's point per touch thats crazy lol
PPR
Frank Gore!

Gore tends to slow down as the season progresses, but for the first 6 weeks, he should be a work horse and will probably receive around 15-20 touches per game.

It wouldn't be wise to get into a shoot-out against the Cowboys at home, so the game plan will be a grind it out, ball possession style of offense.

Gore is still the most trusted "goal line back" on the team. For all these reason, go with Gore!
I am facing this same problem and I am going with Gore. He looked good yesterday in the preseason game against the broncs and the Cowboys D is weak. I could see us beating the Cowboys into submission with our run game.
Gore isn't a bad start and you won't be conflicted while you're watching the game.
Murray. When healthy, he 's solid. That just doesn't last long. Gore isn't a threat to score, so that works against him.
I'd play Gore. Dallas has the worse D in the NFL so you know Gore will do his thing.

Gore.

Not just saying that as a 49er fan, but as a fantasy fan.

He will have an easier time scoring vs the cowboys than Murray will against the 49ers.
I was leaning towards the tank, but in light of the team's recent crime spree, and the injuries, I'm wondering if murray can exploit our d-line.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:
I was leaning towards the tank, but in light of the team's recent crime spree, and the injuries, I'm wondering if murray can exploit our d-line.

Share 49ersWebzone