• Garce
  • Veteran
Gg Boise
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Later crzy
Originally posted by jrg:
Later crzy

I dont even know if he was even paying attention to it. Did he make any moves at all? Good luck against Sac. You are going to need it.

Still pissed that I have to play Boise instead of you in this league
Good match Boise. My hitting today saved me today. Well... Kershaw too.

Now.. am I going to play Sac or James for the title?? By the way... this league used to be 2 weeks for the championship game. Not sure why it was changed to 1. Two weeks is better in my opinion.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Payback for WZ Baseball
Originally posted by jrg:
Payback for WZ Baseball

Could be. There is no question that I have the better team but that doesnt mean crap in a weekly matchup. Sac had a better team than you too and look what happened. All about matchups, 2 start pitchers (No 2 starts for Kershaw ) and getting a hot hitter or 2
  • jrg
  • Veteran

#comebacktulo

Good week, James. Tim Hudson raped me hella hard. And my hitting was pretty embarrassing.

Wanted to cap off this league with a ring but will settle for a 3rd, a 2nd and hopefully another 3rd.

Good luck to you and John. Good rivalry matchup.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Now.. am I going to play Sac or James for the title?? By the way... this league used to be 2 weeks for the championship game. Not sure why it was changed to 1. Two weeks is better in my opinion.

GG NinerJohn. Tough going against Kershaw twice.

Oh well. Can't be too down on my season. Still can't believe I barely made the playoffs despite scoring the 2nd most points this year. Just the way it goes sometimes. Love this league though, and really wish I would have been able to finally win it. Good luck in the finals.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

GG NinerJohn. Tough going against Kershaw twice.

Oh well. Can't be too down on my season. Still can't believe I barely made the playoffs despite scoring the 2nd most points this year. Just the way it goes sometimes. Love this league though, and really wish I would have been able to finally win it. Good luck in the finals.

Thanks man. I really wish we could keep this league going. Its my favorite WZ league for sure. You are always competitive in every league we play in and I'm sure you will get your payback in the WZ league.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Let's start talking about next year, never too early.

What's the deal?

High rollers Baseball league?
James, I just noticed that you have Davis AND 8 other SPS on your roster. You cannot do this. If you use Davis it HAS to be as a RP or P. You cant list him as a SP unless you only have 7 other starters. We talked about this before.

Crazy needs to delete the 5.5 points that Davis got tonight and you have to cut a SP if you plan on keeping him slotted in the SP spot.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Sep 15, 2014 at 8:31 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone