LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 193 users in the forums

I have Alshon Jeffrey and Brandon Marshall

• Silky
  • Veteran
Would it be crazy to start both of them this week? Here is my starting team right now:

RG3
Alfred Morris
Frank Gore
Eddie Lacy
Brandon Marshall
AJ Green
Rob Gronkowski
Nick Folk
Chiefs D/ST

On the bench: Jason Witten, Alshon Jeffrey, Eddie Royal, Zac Stacey,
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I hate this damn tablet. I cant edit my post properly. So ill finish here. I only need 2 RBs and can start 4 WRs if I wanted. I dont have to start a TE. I hzve witten and gronk who are good fantasy players regardless of their position. Im thinking about benching Lacy and putting Jeffrey in there. Right now i have 3 RBs going.
Start them both this week. Sit Lacy. I'm pretty sure I'd start Witten over Gronk THIS WEEK.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Start them both this week. Sit Lacy. I'm pretty sure I'd start Witten over Gronk THIS WEEK.

this
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I thought about that, but wont brady be looking his way alot since hes missed him so much?
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I thought about that, but wont brady be looking his way alot since hes missed him so much?

I think the concern for Gronk in his first week back is the amount of snaps he will see.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

I think the concern for Gronk in his first week back is the amount of snaps he will see.

Yup, whereas Witten will get plenty of looks vs a shaky Redskins D, especially if Austin is out again
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Hey guys. Same dilemma here. Alshon Jeffrey played out of his mind last week, but I also have Marshall. I also have AJ Green, Gronkowski, Crabtree!, Harvin, Tavon Austin, and Witten. I can start 4 of them and theres no limits to TEs or WRs meaning I can play 4 WRs if I want. I could also play 2 TEs and 2 WRs or 3 WRs and 1 TE doesn't matter.

So out of the players I bolded, who should be the top 4? I am the number one seed and I have no idea who to start now that Crabtree is back with a week under his belt. Right now I have Gronk, Green, Marshall, and Crabs going. I am very hesitant to play 2 WRs from the same team (Marshall, Jeffrey) but I just can't bench Marshall. But I feel like Jeffrey should play. I dont think he will put up another 45 points though.

I also have a choice between RG3 and Carson Palmer at QB. I have to start 2 RBs and I am going with Lacy and Alfred Morris. ATL defense is bad against the run and A Rodgers is supposedly coming back this week. I benched Gore (I know, sorry) and Zac Stacy because they are going up against 2 tough defenses against the run.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Share 49ersWebzone