There are 209 users in the forums

crzy's Basketball League: 2013-2014 (4ML is still the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Text me if I come back up. 626-310-5155
Are we going to keep our name dropping rules this year? AKA Amp, edit your post?
Beefn OTC
Beefn takes Kawhi Leonard
That puts 4ML OTC for two
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Beefn takes Kawhi Leonard

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Give me a few now...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
All right...I'm taking:

Roy Hibbert

&

Kemba Walker
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
If you get playoffs Hibbert, you got yourself a steal.

beefn back otc.

Thanks. I had Hibbert last year as well and he was horrible in the first half of the season. There were times when I thought of dropping him off my roster. But, he was a beast in the 2nd half and carried that in the playoffs. His 2nd half performance was crucial in my decision to draft him this high.

Read the guy got bigger in the off-season. Hopefully, he'll be carrying that 2nd half and playoff performance into 2013-2014 season. Keeping my fingers crossed.

...I had my mind set on drafting a PG here. They can be tough to find and I wanted a 3rd PG to pair with Rubio and CP3. Just kept going back and forth between two guys. Hopefully, I got the right one.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
22 years old, good per minute numbers, and a green light to be the main weapon on a team devoid of them. I was targeting him in the next round, but since Sixth grabbed him in the other draft, I knew he wouldn't last. FWIW, I don't think he's any more of a reach than

I like Favors...I think he's going to be a really good player in the NBA. I wished/prayed for Miami to trade Bosh to Utah for Favors in the off-season. I thought he went a round too early though but you make a good pint. Sixth took him in the other league so it was unlikely he was going to pass in this one. I always think you're better off drafting your guy a few picks early than lose him to another manager.

I'll be home until 6:15. If beefn picks after that, text me.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'll be home until 6:15. If beefn picks after that, text me.

I just sent a txt to Sixth to let beefn know he's up. Hopefully he makes his pick soon.
I know he was at work when he asked me to make his first pick. I think he's on his way home by now, if he's not already.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
22 years old, good per minute numbers, and a green light to be the main weapon on a team devoid of them. I was targeting him in the next round, but since Sixth grabbed him in the other draft, I knew he wouldn't last. FWIW, I don't think he's any more of a reach than

I like Favors...I think he's going to be a really good player in the NBA. I wished/prayed for Miami to trade Bosh to Utah for Favors in the off-season. I thought he went a round too early though but you make a good pint. Sixth took him in the other league so it was unlikely he was going to pass in this one. I always think you're better off drafting your guy a few picks early than lose him to another manager.

True that. I feel, at the very least, with him and Ibaka, I have blocks shored up with two (potentially) top five block guys. His rebounding should be top 10-15. The big question is how his offense develops and if his shooting percentage drops with a bigger load. It might, but I believe he's a shoe-in for elite block and board numbers with potential to be a nice contributer on the offensive side. Somewhat of a boom or bust guy because of the limited sample size, but I wanted to get a potential keeper with the pick since I have a couple question marks with my current guys.

Ahh...that makes so much sense now (with Love's injuries).

Favors is gonna be really good. Whether that happens this year or next is the only question IMO - and that's predicated on (as you said) if he can be efficient on the offensive end. He will have plenty of opportunities. Jazz may not have a guy who can get Favors easy buckets this season. If they can find that - it will make his life a lot easier.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I know he was at work when he asked me to make his first pick. I think he's on his way home by now, if he's not already.

Cool. Thanks Sixth.
Share 49ersWebzone