There are 130 users in the forums

2013-14 "Who should I start?" Thread

Decker or Keenan Allen tonight
Originally posted by ads_2006:

can't you start both?
Brady or Rivers?!?!?!?! Leaning on Rivers.
.5 PPR

I can play 3 rbs, but that means I'd have to sit Colston @ StL or Cooper @ MIN

Vereen @ MIA
Woodhead @ DEN
Andre Brown vs. SEA
P. Thomas @ StL
R. Jennings vs. KC

I have Vereen locked in as one of my RBs, so I can play two of the RBs listed below Vereen and sit Cooper or Colston, or I can play one RB and start both Cooper and Colston.

I have no idea what to do lol. Too many options. Any advice is appreciated to help me make up my mind.

Thanks.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Brady or Rivers?!?!?!?! Leaning on Rivers.

You have to like Rivers' chance of putting up some big numbers against DEN.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
.5 PPR

Vereen @ MIA
Woodhead @ DEN
Andre Brown vs. SEA
P. Thomas @ StL
R. Jennings vs. KC

I have Vereen locked in as one of my RBs, so I can play two of the RBs listed below Vereen and sit Cooper or Colston, or I can play one RB and start both Cooper and Colston.

I have no idea what to do lol. Too many options. Any advice is appreciated to help me make up my mind.

Thanks.

play Woodhead.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
PPR League for my flex: Edelman at Miami or Torrey Smith at Detroit? I have Pitta starting at TE with Gronk out :(

Have Brandon Marshall and Antonio brown starting at WR and no way I'm benching those 2.

PPR League for my flex: Edelman at Miami or Torrey Smith at Detroit? I have Pitta starting at TE with Gronk out :(

Have Brandon Marshall and Antonio brown starting at WR and no way I'm benching those 2.

ugh, rough ... Edelman
I'm in my league's championship game. It's PPR.

Current starting roster:

QB: Nick Foles @ Vikings
RB: DeMarco Murray vs. Packers
RB: Giovani Bernard @ Steelers
WR: Brandon Marshall @ Browns
WR: AJ Green @ Steelers
FLEX: Riley Cooper @ Vikings
TE: Jordan Cameron vs. Bears
D/ST: 49ers @ Bucs
K: Adam Vinatieri vs. Texans

Bench:

CJ Spiller @ Jaguars
Kendall Wright vs. Cardinals
Anquan Boldin @ Bucs
Michael Crabtree @ Bucs
Ben Tate @ Colts
Bobby Rainey vs. 49ers (noway i'm starting him :))

Optimize my starting roster for me please! I'm worried about Marshall being blanketed by Joe Haden. But Haden may have to switch to Jeffrey?
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Dec 12, 2013 at 5:02 PM ]
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

can't you start both?

Nope not over megaton was insulted and josh Gordon.

Couldn't change it Allen cause of my clients o well still early

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
considering opponent has drew brees, if Marques Colston (@ Rams) falls to me through waivers is he a better play than Torrey Smith (@ Detroit) and/or Roddy White (vs Washington) for WR2?
(WR1 is AJ Green)

bump (did get colston)
.5 PPR

Vereen @ MIA
Woodhead @ DEN
Andre Brown vs. SEA
P. Thomas @ StL
R. Jennings vs. KC

Thanks.

play Woodhead.

.5 PPR

Vereen @ MIA
Woodhead @ DEN
Andre Brown vs. SEA
P. Thomas @ StL
R. Jennings vs. KC

Thanks.

play Woodhead.

reasoning was SD would trail for most of the game (for maybe a lot of points) and there would be a lot of passing with Woodhead involved
.5 PPR

Vereen @ MIA
Woodhead @ DEN
Andre Brown vs. SEA
P. Thomas @ StL
R. Jennings vs. KC

Thanks.

play Woodhead.

reasoning was SD would trail for most of the game (for maybe a lot of points) and there would be a lot of passing with Woodhead involved

Yeah, I was of the same thinking of you when I started him. He's usually good for 4-6 receptions regardless. Just took a backseat to Mathews last night. Thankfully my opponent started Decker, who had an equally slow night as well, so it was basically a wash. Now I just have to make sure to hit it right with my Flex spot.
i need a tight end and so far only garrett graham look solid to replace gronk or should i start jared cook against the saints?
Share 49ersWebzone