LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Please Rate My $$$ League Team!

• JD81
  • Veteran
Lemme know what you guys think...

10 team league (w/ Keepers, elected not to keep anyone)
Drafted #2 (AP gone, Doug Martin went #1)
PPR League

QB: Matt Ryan

RBs: LeSean McCoy, Stevan Ridley

WRs: Andre Johnson, Demaryius Thomas

TE: Owen Daniels

FLEX: Reggie Bush

K: Dan Bailey

DEF: Cincinnati Bengals

Bench:

RB Ryan Mathews

WR James Jones

TE Kyle Rudolph

QB Ben Roethlisberger

WR Lance Moore

WR Michael Crabtree (late season championship chase ftw $_$)
Nice starters. Shouldn't have picked Crabtree to leave on the bench for most of the season. Could easily pick him up later in the year. Other than that I think it's pretty solid
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Nice starters. Shouldn't have picked Crabtree to leave on the bench for most of the season. Could easily pick him up later in the year. Other than that I think it's pretty solid

Got Crab last round...Could drop him if needed.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I dont like Andre Johnson this year.... dude doesnt get many TDs.
Originally posted by JD81:

PPR League

Bench:

RB Ryan Mathews

WR James Jones

TE Kyle Rudolph

QB Ben Roethlisberger

WR Lance Moore

Your starting lineup is fantastic, but you have very little depth... Honestly, I only think 3 of your 6 bench players (James Jones, Kyle Rudolph, and Lance Moore) are roster-worthy in a 10 team league. Admittedly, I have a strong disdain for Mathews and there are a lot of people who feel different. I just think there's players out there with more upside. Drop Ben Roethlisberger and Michael Crabtree. In a 10 Team League, he'll still be available on the waiver wire until week 6 when the estimate they will have a better idea of his possible return. As far as Roethlisberger, it isn't because he's bad, it's because he's your 2nd QB and there is just too much depth at that position this year. Invest in a sleeper RB/WR and when you need to replace Ryan on a bye week, drop your worst player and pick up the best QB with the best matchup. I assure you, that your odds of finding someone who will have a higher-end starter worthy week when you need it are pretty high.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
This team is so good, lol 12 Team Auction League, only $20 buy in, but still.

QB Russell Wilson
RB LeSean McCoy
RB MJD
Flex Daryl Richardson
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Larry Fitzgerald
TE Jimmy Graham
D Browns
K Zuerlein

Bench
WR Kenny Britt
WR DeAndre Hopkins
WR Kenbrell Thompkins
TE Jordan Cameron
RB Christine Michael
RB Danny Woodhead
RB Shane Vereen

Currently trying to shop Graham for a RB because I like Jordan Cameron a lot, but this team is solid.
Originally posted by Garcia:
This team is so good, lol 12 Team Auction League, only $20 buy in, but still.

QB Russell Wilson
RB LeSean McCoy
RB MJD
Flex Daryl Richardson
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Larry Fitzgerald
TE Jimmy Graham
D Browns
K Zuerlein

Bench
WR Kenny Britt
WR DeAndre Hopkins
WR Kenbrell Thompkins
TE Jordan Cameron
RB Christine Michael
RB Danny Woodhead
RB Shane Vereen

Currently trying to shop Graham for a RB because I like Jordan Cameron a lot, but this team is solid.

I like this team solid lineup with a good bench that's deep at the right positions. Solid draft. Getting another RB would be good. I like Richardson a lot, but I'd be more comfortable with him as my 4th RB as opposed to my starting flex option going into the season. I think he'll put up good numbers, but getting another RB would provide great depth.
Might rating my team as well guys lol?

8 team fantasy football. 0.5 PPR, 2 flex spots (don't ask why lol weird commissioner) Picked 7th out of 8th

Starters:

QB: Drew Brees
RBs: C.J Spiller and Steven Jackson
WRs: Calvin Johnson and Danny Amendola
TE: Jared Cook/Jordan Cameron (depends on the matchup)
Def/ST: I just pick up a defense based on matchups. I liked Pittsburgh D vs Tennesee week one, so that's my defense
K: Matt Bryant]
Flex 1: Dwayne Bowe
Flex 2: Maurice Jones Drew

Bench:
QB: Matthew Stafford (trade pending to send him to my friend for T.Y Hilton and Mike Wallace)
RBs: BenJarvus Green Ellis and Pierre Thomas
WRs: Torrey Smith and Sidney Rice (Rice is part of the deal to get Hilton and Wallace)
TE: Jordan Cameron/Jared Cook (matchup again)
Originally posted by JD81:

PPR League

Bench:

RB Ryan Mathews

WR James Jones

TE Kyle Rudolph

QB Ben Roethlisberger

WR Lance Moore

Honestly, I see a 5-6 win season. A. Johnson and Daniels steal from each others targets. Ridley wont catch 20 passes this year for ppr. I would look to trade ridley and promote bush to rb2. Maybe package AJ and ridley for jimmy graham and a flex rb like lamar miller. Im guessing since youre in a 10 team keeper league there are a few stacked teams. Hell kust start rudolph instead of daniels to start.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KaeptainCrush:
I like this team solid lineup with a good bench that's deep at the right positions. Solid draft. Getting another RB would be good. I like Richardson a lot, but I'd be more comfortable with him as my 4th RB as opposed to my starting flex option going into the season. I think he'll put up good numbers, but getting another RB would provide great depth.

I feel like Vereen would be a solid play. Same with Woodhead, they aren't going to carry my team but they don't need to. There 6-8 points is perfect.

Share 49ersWebzone