There are 200 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
man this is going to be so heartbreaking for either 4ML or me ....

Wow...what a week! Great win for you...I'm too far behind to catch up now. At least, Stanton got going. Good luck till for the rest of the season.

Thanks man, felt like I was on the wrong side of a couple of these last year so this felt like a little bit of karma. Was sweating it till the end, good s**t

We'll see each other again

Putting up 380 and losing sucks, but I'm glad to see my team put up that many points after putting up weak totals for 3 straight weeks. Your team is really good and it will be fun to go up against you again.

ImaMod...
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL My team goes 3-34 with -2.5 pts and I lose by 1/2 a pt. Crazy. Oh well

I've reached that uncomfortable position where I like all 8 of my pitchers and don't wanna drop anyone for streaming purposes
I always end up with that problem
  • jrg
  • Veteran
here we go again with tulo again...ugh
Originally posted by jrg:

minor injury. My money team is running away with things right now. He BETTER not be hurt badly
With a 1-21 today my team is now 4 for 55 in last 2 days. I am really sick of this team already
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:

minor injury. My money team is running away with things right now. He BETTER not be hurt badly

have him in a $ league as well

hope its minor.."shoulder strain"
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM ]
I cant start Jarrod Parker because it says the A's won 10-8 today. They won 10-8 last night around 1 am lol.

Well at least I got 12 unexpected points from Anderson on a night he didn't start
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Is it just me or were there better pitchers on the waiver wire last year

Originally posted by crzy:

I think this is also part of the reason why I don't feel like streaming pitchers right now, it is slim pickings out there
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

We have 2 DL spots now. I told you guys - it will take something away from free agency.
Jason Grilli slammed the door on the Nationals in the ninth inning on Friday, notching his major league-leading 12th save of the season.
Advice: So much for the naysayers who avoided Grilli on draft day because he lacked experience in the closers role. He's been absolutely incredible through the first few weeks of the season, converting all 12 of his opportunities while posting a ridiculous 0.69 ERA, 0.85 WHIP and 21/4 K/BB ratio over 13 innings of work.

• jrg
  • Veteran
crzy leads 238.58 to 238.50

Great pick up whoever added Josh Donaldson

He's been on fire lately, 6th in AL in RBI. I've been wanting to add him for a week but I couldn't find anyone on my team to cut for him, plus I have Miggy
Share 49ersWebzone