LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Is choke artist Carlos Marmol available? If so, gimme.
Pretty sure we all agreed on 2 DL last year.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Mar 16, 2013 at 10:04 PM ]
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Pretty sure we all agreed on 2 DL last year.

Dont think that was ever agreed on but it sounds like it will be now.

Literally another one of those who often gives you negative points. Not even worth drafting
Cool with 2 DL spots. Makes more sense in a keeper league.

Man I hated him so much last season
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'm against it...takes away some of the challenges of managing an injury...but whatever, if everyone wants them - I'm not going to b***h about it. But, please - let's not talk about adding more DL spots in future.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I'm against it...takes away some of the challenges of managing an injury...but whatever, if everyone wants them - I'm not going to b***h about it. But, please - let's not talk about adding more DL spots in future.

2 is perfect
3 would be pushing it
For my last pick I'll take

1B/2B Dustin Ackley, Seattle Mariners

NinerJohn OTC

Originally posted by SacRock14:

I have no problem with 2DL spots per se, but making changes to roster structures when the draft is almost complete seems wrong. Owners could have decided to take additional gambles on injured/returning players knowing they had an additional spot to buy them a little time. This is all being mooted while the draft is still taking place!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Originally posted by SacRock14:

I have no problem with 2DL spots per se, but making changes to roster structures when the draft is almost complete seems wrong. Owners could have decided to take additional gambles on injured/returning players knowing they had an additional spot to buy them a little time. This is all being mooted while the draft is still taking place!

So this!

I don't get how rules can be changed once the draft has begun. It's wrong and doesn't make sense.
We talked about the 2 DL spots last April, and most of us agreed that changing it then was a bad decision. However, most of us did want to have 2 DL spots eventually. It gives our roster most flexibility, especially in a keeper league.

I voiced my opinion for 2 DL spots last year, and I haven't changed my mind.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
We talked about the 2 DL spots last April, and most of us agreed that changing it then was a bad decision. However, most of us did want to have 2 DL spots eventually. It gives our roster most flexibility, especially in a keeper league.

I voiced my opinion for 2 DL spots last year, and I haven't changed my mind.

I understand...and I don't really care either way. I think 1 DL is fine, but I can live with 2. But, redrose made an excellent point that this needs to be set before the draft starts. Rules shouldn't be changed after the draft has begun.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Literally another one of those who often gives you negative points. Not even worth drafting

Yes, because my last pick is going to be absolutely vital to my team's success.
Share 49ersWebzone