There are 204 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I just cant resist power in H2H leagues....

RF NELSON CRUZ

f**k I was running up to the podium with Nelson Cruz....damn you!
Ok I'll take Cruz's clone....looking for a bounce back year (yeah I'm collecting bounce back players)

LF Michael Morse
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Ok I'll take Cruz's clone....looking for a bounce back year (yeah I'm collecting bounce back players)

LF Michael Morse

Sorry about Cruz! I actually like Morse a lot though and think thats a good pick for you. If you put him in the Texas lineup with that ballpark I would have taken him over Nelson.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Cruz is frustrating as hell to own. He'll either miss 40 games or underperform for stretches at a time.
Originally posted by crzy:
Cruz is frustrating as hell to own. He'll either miss 40 games or underperform for stretches at a time.

thats great, now pick
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

LF Michael Morse

Sorry about Cruz! I actually like Morse a lot though and think thats a good pick for you. If you put him in the Texas lineup with that ballpark I would have taken him over Nelson.

I'm thankful Seattle is moving in their fences 15 feet this year....should bode well for Morse

Thanks for your incredible insight. LOL. The guy will still hit 25 homers and drive in 90 runs which for this point in the draft is a bargain.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Uggla

itlynstalyn up
Uggla

itlynstalyn up

Uggla

itlynstalyn up

LOL. And you talk about Cruz being frustrating to own? .220 BA with 168 K's. Enjoy!
Uggla isn't bad in the 12th round. 20+ hrs and 80+ RBI for a 2nd baseman in the 12 round. I actually wanted to pick him
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Uggla

itlynstalyn up

LOL. And you talk about Cruz being frustrating to own? .220 BA with 168 K's. Enjoy!

I already knew you were gonna say that before I picked Uggla.

I owned Cruz last year so I was speaking from experience when I called him frustrating to own.

And the difference is, Uggla isn't as injury prone as Cruz. Plus position scarcity makes him valuable.
[ Edited by crzy on Mar 5, 2013 at 9:53 AM ]
Uggla

itlynstalyn up

I owned Cruz last year so I was speaking from experience when I called him frustrating to own.

And the difference is, Uggla isn't as injury prone as Cruz. Plus position scarcity makes him valuable.

I'll give you this... I like the Uggla pick MUCH more than the Michael Young pick.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Uggla

itlynstalyn up

I'll give you this... I like the Uggla pick MUCH more than the Michael Young pick.

Michael Young put up 500+ points in this league 2 years ago. I expect him to have a bounceback like Jeter did last year.

Not hit .338 or whatever, but around .300, 8 homers, 80 RBI

He doesn't strikeout and hits doubles which is why he's sneaky valuable.
Share 49ersWebzone