LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Cole has been ok in the minors. He isn't ready for another year at least, IMO.

ya, still wouldve liked to pick him up. the talent is there, you never know
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Over/Under on Matt Harvey at home tonight vs Marlins after getting hit fairly hard by them last week,

I will go with 40 pts.

16.5 points and exit with back tightness

RIP
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Over/Under on Matt Harvey at home tonight vs Marlins after getting hit fairly hard by them last week,

I will go with 40 pts.

16.5 points and exit with back tightness

RIP

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Harvey will be fine. Anyway, my hitters finally had a good day and put up 50+ pts. May have an outside chance tomrrow.
Harvey will be fine. Anyway, my hitters finally had a good day and put up 50+ pts. May have an outside chance tomrrow.

You made it close 4ML. Moore just killed you this week.
damn. was up all week and lose by 2.5 points last day

gg stalyn
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jun 9, 2013 at 9:25 PM ]
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
damn. was up all week and lose by 2.5 points last day

gg stalyn

Same, didn't think I was gonna pull it out (TWSS).
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Fukin' Moore...but yea, my team is not ready to beat the top yet. Can't wait for Stanton to get healthy. He needs to make up for the 1st half. Anyway, congrats on the win. Your team is clearly better right now.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 10, 2013 at 12:02 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
It figures that as soon as I start playing for the future...I score 377 points and win.
best team in the league vs hottest team in the league. 7-game winning streak vs 6-game winning streak. I'm pretty sure nobody is averaging more than John's 368.15 pts/game over these last 6 weeks.

Originally posted by vrabbit:
best team in the league vs hottest team in the league. 7-game winning streak vs 6-game winning streak. I'm pretty sure nobody is averaging more than John's 368.15 pts/game over these last 6 weeks.

You clearly have the best team right now and are working the waiver wire better than anyone. No team has improved more since the draft in my opinion.

Fukin' Moore...but yea, my team is not ready to beat the top yet. Can't wait for Stanton to get healthy. He needs to make up for the 1st half. Anyway, congrats on the win. Your team is clearly better right now.

Your team will be in the playoffs. Once that happens it all comes down to a hot week. If Moore had a typical week you would have won.
Hey Rabbit... how bout you win in this league this week and I beat you 10-2 in WZ league. Id be fine with that.
Hey Rabbit... how bout you win in this league this week and I beat you 10-2 in WZ league. Id be fine with that.

no
Originally posted by vrabbit:

no

Ha. You are out of that league anyway. No chance. Done. Finished. Kaput. Over and out.
Share 49ersWebzone