LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 133 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
Trade only matters if Wheeler is kept by crzy. Will he keep someone he's barely seen?

Yes. At Round 19 value too
[ Edited by crzy on Jun 6, 2013 at 7:47 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Trading a ton of picks for Pujols and Jason Heyward totally killed my draft.. I went entire rounds without a draft pick. Just a giant f**k up. Plus Cole Hamels sucks ass this year. My mid-round picks were also mediocre.

Just from top to bottom my team is garbage. It's an embarrasment. And I intend to do better next year.
[ Edited by crzy on Jun 6, 2013 at 7:52 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Trading a ton of picks for Pujols and Jason Heyward totally killed my draft.. I went entire rounds without a draft pick. Just a giant f**k up. Plus Cole Hamels sucks ass this year. My mid-round picks were also mediocre.

Just from top to bottom my team is garbage. It's an embarrasment. And I intend to do better next year.

Same exact situation for me.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Also sorry for that s**tty trade I offered you lol. Didn't think enough about it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Also sorry for that s**tty trade I offered you lol. Didn't think enough about it.

Haha no worries. I'm in the same situation as you. Not trading away all my picks. Especially my first rounder for players I wouldn't keep.

Haha no worries. I'm in the same situation as you. Not trading away all my picks. Especially my first rounder for players I wouldn't keep.

Nice to see Crazy and you are finally learning. LOL
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Nice to see Crazy and you are finally learning. LOL

We coming for you

We coming for you

LOL You go big fella
Over/Under on Matt Harvey at home tonight vs Marlins after getting hit fairly hard by them last week,

I will go with 40 pts.
Over/Under on Matt Harvey at home tonight vs Marlins after getting hit fairly hard by them last week,

I will go with 40 pts.

under

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

I will go with 40 pts.

under

under

I will go with 40 pts.

under

under

Under since it was rained out. LOL
damn crzy you picked up Cole with the quickness
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
damn crzy you picked up Cole with the quickness

Cole has been ok in the minors. He isn't ready for another year at least, IMO.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 7, 2013 at 11:07 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I will go with 40 pts.

under

under

Under since it was rained out. LOL

I'll take 40 tomorrow. I need two big days...but it's gonna be pretty tough.
Share 49ersWebzone