There are 142 users in the forums

My Fantasy Keeper League (LEAGUE STARTED, FA begins immediately)

Lowest Merion selects Dion Waiters, G.

I select Omer Asik, C.

Socks selects Lou Williams, G.

4ML is OTC.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Damn you Pete for taking Asik

Pick coming sooooooon...

you know what that means...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Give me another big man from Toronto:

Jonas Valanciunas
Michlake selects Luke Ridnour, G.

crzy is OTC.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Bismack Biyombo
Hey guys, I'm 24 from LG, happy to have some new blood in our annual fantasy league. I live near Seattle, but hate the Hawks btw...

I selected Elton Brand, and Jeffs selected Glen Davis. Mark in Tulsa is up *2, followed by Jeffs, me, and then crzy.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Twenty-Four:
Hey guys, I'm 24 from LG, happy to have some new blood in our annual fantasy league. I live near Seattle, but hate the Hawks btw...

I selected Elton Brand, and Jeffs selected Glen Davis. Mark in Tulsa is up *2, followed by Jeffs, me, and then crzy.

What's up 24. Welcome.

I live near San Francisco and am a hardcore Warriors/Niners/Giants fan and despise all things Lakers and Dodgers

And by the way I'm really pissed that you took Steph Curry ahead of me in Round 3.
Originally posted by crzy:
What's up 24. Welcome.

I live near San Francisco and am a hardcore Warriors/Niners/Giants fan and despise all things Lakers and Dodgers

And by the way I'm really pissed that you took Steph Curry ahead of me in Round 3.

Yes, but I did leave you Chris Paul to begin with. If you're unhappy, I will give you Curry for Paul
What's up 24. Welcome.

Yes, but I did leave you Chris Paul to begin with. If you're unhappy, I will give you Curry for Paul

If you really wanna piss off crzy, draft Boris Diaw!
Mark in Tulsa picked Ramon Sessions and Tristan Thompson
Jeffs picked Greivis Vasquez
I picked Trevor Ariza
crzy is on the clock

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
If you really wanna piss off crzy, draft Boris Diaw!

I used to love Diaw, but not anymore, not even to drive crzy... well... crzy
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I have zero interest in drafting a 30 year old Boris Diaw, 6th

When he was beasting with 15-5-5 in Charlotte and posing with skanks then yes, but that's over with.

At least the stats part is....

I'll take Harrison Barnes in this league too.
[ Edited by crzy on Oct 2, 2012 at 9:57 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
What's up 24. Welcome.

I wanted both

Welcome, 24! I had some b-ball obligations tonight, so thank you for facilitating the draft on both boards, man.

BTW, we should try to convert 24 into being a Niner fan. I can say without any false modesty that I'm not in 24's league in terms of intelligence. Brilliant, brilliant guy. He wouldn't fit in at all around here, but we should try.
Can a brotha get an update?
Share 49ersWebzone