LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Looking for mock draft opinions, critiques, etc...

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
In my mocks, Frank gore and Desean goes a round earlier each time so efinitely good value with both of those. Kenny Britt in the 4th is a HUGE gamble. great WR defintely worth the spot if no suspensions but i wouldn't be surprised if he's not out for the whole year. easily see half the season. but he spent an awfully lot of time in the principals office this offseason.

WRs were raped in the early rounds because 3 WR slots....no flex
  • krizay
  • Veteran
here's my mock. 11th pick in a 14 team PPR league. my league has a starting lineup of 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 k, 1 DEF, 2 flex spots(W/R/TE)

1. McFadden
2.Stafford
3.Jennings
4.Aaron Hernandez
5.Stevie Johnson
6.Jonathan Stewart
7.Mark Ingram
8.Crabtree
9.Mike Williams (TB)
10.Doug Baldwin
11.Pierre Thomas
12.Felix Jones
13.Ryan Tannehill (only starter left to be my backup )
14.Tony Moeaki
15.Cincy D
16.Gould

QB Stafford
Tannehill

RB DMC
Stewart
Ingram
Pierre
Felix

WR Jennings
Stevie Johnson
Crabtree
Mike Williams
Doug Baldwin

TE Hernandez
Moeaki

K Gould

DEF Cincy
[ Edited by krizay on Aug 25, 2012 at 9:18 AM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
would 6th be to high to pick DMC in a standard ppr?
Alright, did a 3rd mock. I think I did a bit better. Here's what the round selection was.

Here is what the roster looks like...

Couple things: Fred Jackson ended up being BPA before I drafted him, Antonio Brown was close, Phillip Rivers I believe was also. Not sure. Hernandez was def. a BPA pick. Grabbed the Texans because the 49ers defense got picked a few picks before.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Alright, did a 3rd mock. I think I did a bit better. Here's what the round selection was.

Couple things: Fred Jackson ended up being BPA before I drafted him, Antonio Brown was close, Phillip Rivers I believe was also. Not sure. Hernandez was def. a BPA pick. Grabbed the Texans because the 49ers defense got picked a few picks before.

Now that's a GREAT draft
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Now that's a GREAT draft

thanks man. I was the 7th pick btw
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Definitely, Definitely, Definitely Definitely definitely a great draft. The Cruz, Hernandez and Brown picks was just crazy. 4-6? major steals. Well, i guess it is just a 10 teamer but excellent picks all the same.

You nailed this one bro. Use this draft strategy for your actual draft and you are set.
My autodraft selected 2 defenses.
NYG and NYJ defenses. which to keep?
mock before 2 drafts tonight..... thoughts?

no real studs unfortunately. I was the 8th overall pick. And MJD just came back, so...

[ Edited by defenderDX on Sep 2, 2012 at 1:06 PM ]

no real studs unfortunately. I was the 8th overall pick. And MJD just came back, so...

Why take two Ds? If you are going to get mjd, make sure to pick up Jennings as well.

Otherwise a solid mock. I would probably look for better value in round 7 than Helu.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

Why take two Ds? If you are going to get mjd, make sure to pick up Jennings as well.

Otherwise a solid mock. I would probably look for better value in round 7 than Helu.

2 D's was really just to have a backup D. Really wanted McGahee in the 7th but he got taken so I had to settle for somethin but I agree.
[ Edited by defenderDX on Sep 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM ]
Originally posted by battletowin:
My autodraft selected 2 defenses.
NYG and NYJ defenses. which to keep?

look at the strengths of their schedules and go from there.
2 D's was really just to have a backup D. Really wanted McGahee in the 7th but he got taken so I had to settle for somethin but I agree.

I like Helu, just not the skins rb situation. Who else was ther at that spot for the taking?
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

I like Helu, just not the skins rb situation. Who else was ther at that spot for the taking?

hmmmmmmm, Stewart? prolly shoulda gone with him. Shonn Greene might have been available but I'm sure I would have taken him if he was.
Share 49ersWebzone