LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
s**t I might have to keep Dalton at the pace he is going at. Last 3 games 1034 yards, 11TD, 2 picks

Wasn't expecting him to be this red hot

I couldn't believe you dropped Rivers out of all people. Damn Ron claimed him

meh. Dalton had 59.96 points the 2 weeks prior to me adding him while Rivers had 31.68 points.

I decided to keep Locker as a backup since when healthy he had put up 54.42 fantasy points in his last 2 starts, and even against us he put up 20+

I wasn't planning on keeping Rivers so my plan was to ride whoever was a hot QB on the FA wire as soon as I traded Stafford because I noticed a bunch of FA QBs were just as good as Stafford.

Edit: Ofcourse then Hopkins goes stone cold

and that's why you're in last son!
Originally posted by YungAce:

No, he's "unlucky". Just ask him.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Right, because its skill involved when deciding how many points your opponent scores in a given week?

In the end, there is the top 3 at the end of the year and 9 losers. Doesn't matter if you're 4th or 12th.

Right, because its skill involved when deciding how many points your opponent scores in a given week?

In the end, there is the top 3 at the end of the year and 9 losers. Doesn't matter if you're 4th or 12th.

I decide to score more than my opponents every week.
And yes, I'm getting my shots in now, because I'm probably going 1-2 or 0-3 over the next 3 weeks. I think I'd beat redrose on most weeks, but Megatron and Moreno have byes.
Pete loves the smack talk
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Pete loves the smack talk

Best part of FF.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
s**t I might have to keep Dalton at the pace he is going at. Last 3 games 1034 yards, 11TD, 2 picks

Wasn't expecting him to be this red hot

I couldn't believe you dropped Rivers out of all people. Damn Ron claimed him

ya

I was confused and happy
And yes, I'm getting my shots in now, because I'm probably going 1-2 or 0-3 over the next 3 weeks. I think I'd beat redrose on most weeks, but Megatron and Moreno have byes.

You got lucky that Moreno ended up being the bell cow and putting up points like he is, I checked the timeline and you picked him up after 2nd week of preseason after Hillman had his 2 fumble game and Moreno was listed as the #3 RB. Obviously it was a good play that the staff would lose confidence with Hillman, but there was still Monte Ball in the backfield. No one knew Moreno would be the #1 RB and also the bell cow.

Its a situation that if we drafted later, it would be a different scenario. As it is, your boasting because you won the "Waiver Wire Pick Up Of the Year."
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 28, 2013 at 12:50 PM ]

You got lucky that Moreno ended up being the bell cow and putting up points like he is, I checked the timeline and you picked him up after 2nd week of preseason after Hillman had his 2 fumble game and Moreno was listed as the #3 RB. Obviously it was a good play that the staff would lose confidence with Hillman, but there was still Monte Ball in the backfield. No one knew Moreno would be the #1 RB and also the bell cow.

Its a situation that if we drafted later, it would be a different scenario. As it is, your boasting because you won the "Waiver Wire Pick Up Of the Year."

It was an educated guess that Moreno would be favored over Hillman because of his fumbling issues AND I made the wild assumption that the Broncos wouldn't want Ball's piss poor pass protection to lead to Peyton Manning's untimely death. I guess I'm just lucky that I put 2 & 2 together there, like I did with Mike Vick being a viable fantasy QB option in Chip Kelly's option. And I'm especially lucky to be in 1st or 2nd place in every fantasy league I'm in.

But where I'm luckiest is the opportunity to play teams like yours and Miles'.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 28, 2013 at 1:04 PM ]

harry douglas doe

It was an educated guess that Moreno would be favored over Hillman because of his fumbling issues AND I made the wild assumption that the Broncos wouldn't want Ball's piss poor pass protection to lead to Peyton Manning's untimely death. I guess I'm just lucky that I put 2 & 2 together there, like I did with Mike Vick being a viable fantasy QB option in Chip Kelly's option. And I'm especially lucky to be in 1st or 2nd place in every fantasy league I'm in.

But where I'm luckiest is the opportunity to play teams like yours and Miles'.

This is worse then losing Warfish to your f**kery
This is worse then losing Warfish to your f**kery

"In case of llamas, break the glass"
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
FOLES!!!!!!
Might get lucky for the 9th straight week. We'll see.
Share 49ersWebzone