There are 136 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
It will be a miracle if I beat rabbit this week. I top out at 115-120 points.....more likely will end up with 100 points.

Actually, if you look at my losses, I've lost 2 games by 1 point or less. I could be 4-3 right now.
IMPO FWIW TBPH I am not a fan of doing the whole auction league. I would still go along but I would rather keep it as is.
Originally posted by crzy:
It should always be a continous rolling list. Although it's too late to change it now for this season.

Auctioning sounds intriguing but also potentially complicated.

Auction for FA is quite simple. Everyone has an amount for the year to spend on FA. You simply bid on FA on the site and if you are highest bidder you get the player. Your total pot is then reduced by the amount of your bid. I think this is the best way to go followed by a continual rolling list. What we have now is lame in my opinion.
It will be a miracle if I beat rabbit this week. I top out at 115-120 points.....more likely will end up with 100 points.

Actually, if you look at my losses, I've lost 2 games by 1 point or less. I could be 4-3 right now.

I think I top out at 75 this week. Injuries and byes - oh my
I kinda want Pete and I to stay undefeated going into our week 1 matchup

I think you have a shot, I'm sort of struggling with whether to play Blackmon or Colston.
anyone want a WR for a RB?

literally any RB.... lol

nowish
[ Edited by RonMexico on Oct 23, 2013 at 10:46 AM ]
If there is one matchup I want to win all year it is definitly this one!
Originally posted by RonMexico:
anyone want a WR for a RB?

literally any RB.... lol

nowish

I'd trade you DeAngelo but the trade won't go through before tomorrow
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
If there is one matchup I want to win all year it is definitly this one!

I'm picking Pete

IMPO FWIW TBPH I am not a fan of doing the whole auction league. I would still go along but I would rather keep it as is.

Auction has strategy, just like the initial draft. Go read the reviews on keeper leagues, they lack strategy. Either you are afraid of strategy or involved in so many leagues you don't have time.

I prefer auction, no keepers, pay for FA signings.

Just me. I'll stay now since its a 3 keeper vice 4, but I can dream...
Edit. Auction league drafts are better in person. Its a blast. Online is ok, but takes away from the luster.
The following goes to:

John, for starting Andrew Quarless this week
Lol
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Auction has strategy, just like the initial draft. Go read the reviews on keeper leagues, they lack strategy. Either you are afraid of strategy or involved in so many leagues you don't have time.

I prefer auction, no keepers, pay for FA signings.

Just me. I'll stay now since its a 3 keeper vice 4, but I can dream...

Like you mentioned in your post after this I would rather be in person if it were an auction league. Being that I have never been involved in an auction league and having a $50 buy in I am skeptical because I do not know what to expect. That is my whole ordeal but I do not want to back out because I am not for something. I was not a huge fan of four keepers either but I did not mind it. Next year I am trimming my league total down. I get invited to so many it gets hard to say no. This is the only one I am having a tough time with but I do not feel like I am totally out of it.
Share 49ersWebzone