LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
from the OP, just updated

10/19/12: crzy traded Michael Vick, 2013 1st and 6th round picks to modninerfan (YungAce) for Tom Brady, 2013 7th and 15th round picks. (15th round becomes 11th - last round)
--> This trade was not properly reflected in this year's draft and therefore crzy did not receive YungAce 's 7th and 11th round picks, nor did YungAce receive crzy's 6th round pick. Therefore the following has been agreed to: crzy's 2014 6th round pick will go to YungAce and YungAce's 2014 7th round pick will go to crzy. Furthermore, crzy and YungAce will swap their 2014 11th round picks IF YungAce's pick is higher overall. Finally, crzy will receive YungAce's 131st overall pick this season which YungAce received as a result of pre-draft trade F (listed below).

You guys should just re-do the draft.

all that being said, f**k a kicker

with the 129th pick vrabbit selects

Michael Crabtree, WR
[ Edited by vrabbit on Aug 7, 2013 at 10:05 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 4ML:

10/19/12: crzy traded Michael Vick, 2013 1st and 6th round picks to modninerfan (YungAce) for Tom Brady, 2013 7th and 15th round picks. (15th round becomes 11th - last round)
--> This trade was not properly reflected in this year's draft and therefore crzy did not receive YungAce 's 7th and 11th round picks, nor did YungAce receive crzy's 6th round pick. Therefore the following has been agreed to: crzy's 2014 6th round pick will go to YungAce and YungAce's 2014 7th round pick will go to crzy. Furthermore, crzy and YungAce will swap their 2014 11th round picks IF YungAce's pick is higher overall. Finally, crzy will receive YungAce's 131st overall pick this season which YungAce received as a result of pre-draft trade F (listed below).

You guys should just re-do the draft.

Im thinking................................................................................................................................NO

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

This is perfect.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hey, I woke up to 14 PMs, wtf. I concur with what ever those PMs said before I erased them. Rabbit, those teams were responsible for monitoring their picks, so as long as they forfeit them next year, I'm cool.

Lol

hey, this is what I said. Remember when the vikings didnt make their pick on time years ago and the next team jumped right up? it was there responsibility. I say I get their sixth round pick next year
Hey, I woke up to 14 PMs, wtf. I concur with what ever those PMs said before I erased them. Rabbit, those teams were responsible for monitoring their picks, so as long as they forfeit them next year, I'm cool.

Lol

hey, this is what I said. Remember when the vikings didnt make their pick on time years ago and the next team jumped right up? it was there responsibility. I say I get their sixth round pick next year

Ban Garcia, Danimal, and Tony Starks from the Giants thread and you can have my first rd pick next year.
3. NC49erfan82 - Chris Ivory, RB

REMEMBER THAT?!?!?

lol

Lol

Ban Garcia, Danimal, and Tony Starks from the Giants thread and you can have my first rd pick next year.

Originally posted by RonMexico:

REMEMBER THAT?!?!?

lol

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by crzy:
Someone explain to me this situation in less than 13 PMs that max my inbox out to capacity in 3 hours.

Oh, and IDGAF what happens to those two non-playoff teams.

Lol half your team will be injured by November
And Ryan Matthews is terrible

This Percy Harvin drafting motherf**ker is talkin s**t about injuries.

Im spotting everyone no Harvin and no 1st round pick so that the the odds are evened up

Otherwise it just wouldn't be fair for the rest of you guys.

Your team is so ugly pdizo wouldn't even f**k with it.

by the way Pete this was f**king GOLD!
Originally posted by YungAce:

Wait, you mean mod's non playoff team you sheep f**ker!

Your draft was so bad that we completely skipped a pick of yours and no one even noticed.

this too, you're on a f**king roll

REMEMBER THAT?!?!?

lol

I remember Michael Turner averaging 5.9, 5.2, 6.3, and 4.5 per rush as a backup in San Diego and left there scoring 17 TD's, 1700 yards, 4.5 YPC as a primary back in ATL in his first year.

Chris averaged 5.2, 4.7, and 5.5 YPC in NO as part as a 4 RB rotation with Thomas, Ingram, and Sproles. Rex WILL get him a lot of touches with the way that QB fiasco is and better bet he will get touches in the passing game. He can easily be a 1000 yard rusher with 8 TD's. That is all I need out of a fantasy #2 RB. I took him where he was projected to go. If the Jets were willing to spend a 4th round pick on him then they will use him in the running game. He only started 24 games in the three years he played in NO so he should be ready to kick in full gear. I can not wait till they play Buffalo (2nd worst run D in the league last year).
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Aug 7, 2013 at 11:53 AM ]
Originally posted by GameOver:
Joseph Morgan, WR, NO

ALl this time I thought he was a Hall of Fame 2B.

Say it aint so Joe.... Out for the year.
Joseph Morgan, WR, NO

ALl this time I thought he was a Hall of Fame 2B.

Say it aint so Joe.... Out for the year.

God damnit...I hate having drafts this early, guys dropping like flies!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

REMEMBER THAT?!?!?

lol

I remember Michael Turner averaging 5.9, 5.2, 6.3, and 4.5 per rush as a backup in San Diego and left there scoring 17 TD's, 1700 yards, 4.5 YPC as a primary back in ATL in his first year.

Chris averaged 5.2, 4.7, and 5.5 YPC in NO as part as a 4 RB rotation with Thomas, Ingram, and Sproles. Rex WILL get him a lot of touches with the way that QB fiasco is and better bet he will get touches in the passing game. He can easily be a 1000 yard rusher with 8 TD's. That is all I need out of a fantasy #2 RB. I took him where he was projected to go. If the Jets were willing to spend a 4th round pick on him then they will use him in the running game. He only started 24 games in the three years he played in NO so he should be ready to kick in full gear. I can not wait till they play Buffalo (2nd worst run D in the league last year).

Michael Turner went to a team with offense talent. Chris Ivory is going to the Jets. Michael Turner missed 5 games in 4 years in San Diego. Chris Ivory has missed 24 games in 3 years in New Orleans, after an injury-plagued college career, and now he's suddenly going to hold up as the featured back in a 16 week schedule? Finally, this is a PPR league, and Chris Ivory has 3 catches in his entire career.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

REMEMBER THAT?!?!?

lol

Michael Turner went to a team with offense talent. Chris Ivory is going to the Jets. Michael Turner missed 5 games in 4 years in San Diego. Chris Ivory has missed 24 games in 3 years in New Orleans, after an injury-plagued college career, and now he's suddenly going to hold up as the featured back in a 16 week schedule? Finally, this is a PPR league, and Chris Ivory has 3 catches in his entire career.

Wow. That is amazing.
Share 49ersWebzone