There are 145 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

yungace you're scaring me

good job you booger
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on May 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Since I have not put my 2 cents in I will but JJ is the better option to keep than PG. The only thing it comes down to is can PG stay healthy to play this year. If you are going to have a keeper or if I am I want to make sure the only week he will not play is a bye week. Every point counts and it could be determined how many games he misses to not give you the adequate amount of points you need to wrap games up. The other thing is if you want him that bad then keep him. I would give two f**ks less what everyone thinks about it due to it is your squad that you paid for. If you think he helps take you to the ship then by all means I would give everybody the heisman.

I also think Jones is a better keeper than Garcon. I just think the difference is minimal. Before last season, Garcon had missed 6 games in 4 years. Jones missed 3 games his rookie year. I can't predict injuries.

I agree nobody can. It is part of the game but like I stated earlier it is good that this draft will be late in the preseason.
i dont know why i checked into this thread buuuutttt

Garcon over Julio!!!???

Originally posted by Knowledge:

Garcon over Julio!!!???

You have no idea what the context is, and this is simple math.

I mean, YungAce is keeping a receiver who is unlikely to play in the first 10 weeks, but since he's a NIner it's "having faith". My dude put up production that was neck & neck with Julio Jones (who I traded for in exchange for a guy who helped me get me to the playoffs, where anything can happen) when he was healthy, and yet I'm somehow still crazy for doing the deal.

I just don't get the fuss. I took a small long term loss for the sake of short term gain, and in a sport like football, where guys drop off VERY quickly, I do that every time.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on May 26, 2013 at 4:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Knowledge:

Garcon over Julio!!!???

You have no idea what the context is, and this is simple math.

I mean, YungAce is keeping a receiver who is unlikely to play in the first 10 weeks, but since he's a NIner it's "having faith". My dude put up production that was neck & neck with Julio Jones (who I traded for in exchange for a guy who helped me get me to the playoffs, where anything can happen) when he was healthy, and yet I'm somehow still crazy for doing the deal.

I just don't get the fuss. I took a small long term loss for the sake of short term gain, and in a sport like football, where guys drop off VERY quickly, I do that every time.

I can't give Yung a lot f crap, have you seen his roster?
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Personally I'd keep Vick in a Chip Kelly offense, assuming that he's the starter going into TC. But ya, not a lot to work with there.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by vrabbit:

Personally I'd keep Vick in a Chip Kelly offense, assuming that he's the starter going into TC. But ya, not a lot to work with there.

I'm over Vick. The fact that he isn't already named the starter is a red flag itself. He's too risky of a pick every season due to his injuries and his running game isn't as valuable in this league since passing TDs are worth as much as rushing TDs. I'd rather keep Michael Crabtree for years to come than try to bank on Vick winning me a championship this season.

But who knows.. I'm dangling that 1st pick around. I may come out with a different QB keeper before the draft...
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm over Vick. The fact that he isn't already named the starter is a red flag itself. He's too risky of a pick every season due to his injuries and his running game isn't as valuable in this league since passing TDs are worth as much as rushing TDs. I'd rather keep Michael Crabtree for years to come than try to bank on Vick winning me a championship this season.

But who knows.. I'm dangling that 1st pick around. I may come out with a different QB keeper before the draft...

I call

I hear ya. Not what I would do, but I understand your rationale.

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

I call

I don't know what to expect out of Philly. My whole season depends on freaking Chip Kelly

If McCoy can return to his production the year before last, I like my chances. If its like last year? I'm back to the bottom of the league...
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I don't know what to expect out of Philly. My whole season depends on freaking Chip Kelly

If McCoy can return to his production the year before last, I like my chances. If its like last year? I'm back to the bottom of the league...

Bowe for McCoy
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I think McCoy's exactly the kind of guy that will thrive with Kelly. He's basically an upgraded LaMichael James.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
any open spots in this league?
Share 49ersWebzone