There are 183 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Congratulations to you guys! Enjoy the feeling of being thee champion mister Jon.

I hope you all have a great off season lol. I can't wait to get back into the fantasy football groove.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Nice that my team decides to show up this week instead, but I'm not bitter at all
Originally posted by vrabbit:
congrats John, you were the best team all season

Thanks man. I was going back and forth all week on Romo and RG3. Really decided to go with Romo right at game time and obviously it paid off. Congrats on your 2nd place finish and also for running a great league.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Thanks man. I was going back and forth all week on Romo and RG3. Really decided to go with Romo right at game time and obviously it paid off. Congrats on your 2nd place finish and also for running a great league.

Thanks man, league was a lot fun and I'm looking forward to next season

Could you and crzy pm your PayPal emails so I can pay you guys?
Money is in PayPal. Thanks Rabbit.

Look forward to next year. Wes Welker, Percy Harvin, Demarco Murray, Tony Romo... officially on trade block.
Congrats John to a hell of a season. Your team was just dominant from start to finish.

I had a miserably unlucky season, but I'm looking forward to the future of this league. Thanks Rabbit for putting this whole thing together.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Congrats John to a hell of a season. Your team was just dominant from start to finish.

I had a miserably unlucky season, but I'm looking forward to the future of this league. Thanks Rabbit for putting this whole thing together.

turned out pretty good he?

All top 4 teams have been paid
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Congrats to the winners! Followed this league, wish I had the time required to run another team. Maybe next year, if a spot opens up.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Congrats to the winners! Followed this league, wish I had the time required to run another team. Maybe next year, if a spot opens up.

we WILL have openings
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

we WILL have openings

People already dropping out??

we WILL have openings

vrabbit, my PM was about dropping out of your other league, this one I'm staying in
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
we WILL have openings

vrabbit, my PM was about dropping out of your other league, this one I'm staying in

good, I had to re-read that pm
Guess RG3 wont be a keeper for me.

RIght now my keepers would be:
Arian Foster
Demarco Murray
Wes Welker
Percy Harvin
Yeah this was the only league I did not make the playoffs in but it was by far the most active and funnest. I will probably keep AJ Green and Doug Martin. I am skeptical on keeping Dalton after that poor stretch he started to put on for me.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Yeah this was the only league I did not make the playoffs in but it was by far the most active and funnest. I will probably keep AJ Green and Doug Martin. I am skeptical on keeping Dalton after that poor stretch he started to put on for me.

Dalton is not keeper. You should be able to do better than that.
Share 49ersWebzone