LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League

• 4ML
  • Veteran
btw...I want to let you guys know that my number listed for text will not work. If anyone is using the app "whatsapp" let me know - they can text me through that on my international number at no charge. I'm 13 hours ahead of pacific time, but will check up on this thread pretty frequently - but won't be available from noon to 8pm.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
btw...I want to let you guys know that my number listed for text will not work. If anyone is using the app "whatsapp" let me know - they can text me through that on my international number at no charge. I'm 13 hours ahead of pacific time, but will check up on this thread pretty frequently - but won't be available from noon to 8pm.

Maybe you should text Rabbit with your pick since you are 2nd up? Just in case ATG doesnt pick by noon
This is why I hate doing drafts so early, f**king Longoria got beaned in the hand today.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Maybe you should text Rabbit with your pick since you are 2nd up? Just in case ATG doesnt pick by noon

should pm me, I've been laggin for months about getting this whatsapp on my phone
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
This is why I hate doing drafts so early, f**king Longoria got beaned in the hand today.

"The injury doesn't appear to be serious, but the Rays removed him from the game anyway. Ultimately, his presence in the lineup for a meaningless intrasquad contest suggests that he's back to 100 percent after having foot surgery during the offseason. He's considered day-to-day for now, but it would hardly be surprising to see Longoria back on the field Friday."
texted ATG, says he's incredibly busy but will get to it as soon as he gets a chance
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

"The injury doesn't appear to be serious, but the Rays removed him from the game anyway. Ultimately, his presence in the lineup for a meaningless intrasquad contest suggests that he's back to 100 percent after having foot surgery during the offseason. He's considered day-to-day for now, but it would hardly be surprising to see Longoria back on the field Friday."

With my luck, he probably broke something

Someone on here has my cell guaranteed, text me if I'm not on.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Mar 1, 2012 at 10:28 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Don't worry guys, I'm here, waiting for ATG. I'll text my pick to V before signing off. Doing a little last second research.
Pick coming shortly
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Pick coming shortly

Please don't take my guy

Carlos Gonzalez

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Thank you thank you thank you - I will get to keep this guy on my team, relieved and thankful.

Jacoby Ellsbury, CF
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Carlos Gonzalez

this is depressing
[ Edited by ImaMod on Mar 1, 2012 at 12:08 PM ]
So.. I had 3 guys that I wanted ...
Cargo
Ellsbury
Tex

f**k