LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

WZ BASKETBALL 2011 (LA9erFan is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Winning without Kobe is pretty damn impressive.
Best record during the season. 4th place in the playoffs
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I used to do that then I realized it wasn't as worth it to me as it would be to the ones in the title game, kinda like if you were in the title game and someone playing for 10th place was picking up good players that you may need you would be like

but anyways, Pete has a shot at this still

Not quite. I'd get there first. I added Kevin Seraphin after both champ teams had exhausted their four moves. And if missing out on JJ Hickson for a game cost me the title, I'd consider myself not strong enough anyway.

Pete beat me on the last day of the championship last year. I have no doubts he'll do it again. He's clutch like that.

Yes but you added Kyle Korvar who I really wanted and needed. Instead I had to take Bonner. That probably cost me the 3 pt category. I agree with Rabbit. Unless you are at least going for 3rd you shouldnt be claiming players to win consolation games.

Uhhh...I didn't pick up Kyle Korver. Boise did, and he was going for third. So that works for your criteria.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I used to do that then I realized it wasn't as worth it to me as it would be to the ones in the title game, kinda like if you were in the title game and someone playing for 10th place was picking up good players that you may need you would be like

but anyways, Pete has a shot at this still

Not quite. I'd get there first. I added Kevin Seraphin after both champ teams had exhausted their four moves. And if missing out on JJ Hickson for a game cost me the title, I'd consider myself not strong enough anyway.

Pete beat me on the last day of the championship last year. I have no doubts he'll do it again. He's clutch like that.

Yes but you added Kyle Korvar who I really wanted and needed. Instead I had to take Bonner. That probably cost me the 3 pt category. I agree with Rabbit. Unless you are at least going for 3rd you shouldnt be claiming players to win consolation games.

Uhhh...I didn't pick up Kyle Korver. Boise did, and he was going for third. So that works for your criteria.

So sorry. I wouldnt pick up players at all unless it was for the title but its all good. Its for fun. Nothing more.

is this rolling again this season?

haha i was going to bump this morn too
  • jrg
  • Veteran

sure I'm down. how about everyone else?
lets do it
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm down but I don't want to organize another webzone draft.

I've organized too many in a recent span lol

If someone else sets up and organizes the league, I will be down.

jrg, you wanna retake commish duties?
I'd be down for a live draft to be honest, isn't it too late for a WZ draft?

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Probably, since those take a month.

I'm down for a live draft as well, but if someone else sets the league up and everything.
Originally posted by crzy:

I'm down for a live draft as well, but if someone else sets the league up and everything.

I'm sure jrg won't mind
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I'm sure jrg won't mind

Nah, I'll take back over the league this year.
Originally posted by jrg:

I'm sure jrg won't mind

Nah, I'll take back over the league this year.

Share 49ersWebzone