There are 246 users in the forums

are these fair trades? would you reject them?

the same guy made these three trades and he is the commish so its a dam joke.

1st trade: redman when he was a starter for michael bush who was backup to mcfadden for the week. I know bush is a good option if you have bye weeks or injuries to macfadden, but this was when mendenhall went down and bush would certainly get only a few carries.

2nd trade: #2 te gronkowski for #21 Defense Dallas....i thought it was a joke....he tried to justify it by saying dallas D has more fantasy points????where is the logic here.

3rd trade: he gets Rice for ringer, mendenhall Stevie johnson and cruz. I told him i had to veto bc he gets a top 3 rb for top 15-20 wr's and a 20 rb.....quality vs quantity....this is a joke because johnson cruz (if you even start them) only get a few more points than other starter wr's on the roster and mendenhall is just a bad rb this year.

Please let me know bc he is taking crazy pills
Originally posted by elguapo:

1st trade: redman when he was a starter for michael bush who was backup to mcfadden for the week. I know bush is a good option if you have bye weeks or injuries to macfadden, but this was when mendenhall went down and bush would certainly get only a few carries.

2nd trade: #2 te gronkowski for #21 Defense Dallas....i thought it was a joke....he tried to justify it by saying dallas D has more fantasy points????where is the logic here.

3rd trade: he gets Rice for ringer, mendenhall Stevie johnson and cruz. I told him i had to veto bc he gets a top 3 rb for top 15-20 wr's and a 20 rb.....quality vs quantity....this is a joke because johnson cruz (if you even start them) only get a few more points than other starter wr's on the roster and mendenhall is just a bad rb this year.

None of these should be vetoed.
#1 - Id rather have Bush too than Redman. Looks like he made a smart move there
#2 - Depends on his other TE. Dallas does have great matchups going forward. Not great value but certainly not one you should veto
#3 - Mendenhall is still the #1 back in Pitt and most likely a #1 pick. Ringer may be a factor and Johnson and Cruz are having good years. Hard to know
without seeing the entire roster but not a trade that is SO one sided that it should get a veto.
i asked him on the redman trade....would you ever start bush vs another starter rb on your roster assuming mcfadden i shealthy.....he said NO. So i said you just wanted the "starter" points from redman this week, and he agreed it was bush league.

The dallas gronkowski trade was a joke i thought. There are also some favorable matchups for gronkowski as well. And no matter how you cut it a #2 te sure starter is much much better than a #21 Defense....no matter what.

And just because a rb is a starter DOES NOT mean he is good. smae goes for a wr.

with that logic, i guess i should get arian foster and give santonio holmes eric decker Marshawn lynch since he is a starter as well.....right. Wrong
i asked him on the redman trade....would you ever start bush vs another starter rb on your roster assuming mcfadden i shealthy.....he said NO. So i said you just wanted the "starter" points from redman this week, and he agreed it was bush league.

The dallas gronkowski trade was a joke i thought. There are also some favorable matchups for gronkowski as well. And no matter how you cut it a #2 te sure starter is much much better than a #21 Defense....no matter what.

And just because a rb is a starter DOES NOT mean he is good. smae goes for a wr.

with that logic, i guess i should get arian foster and give santonio holmes eric decker Marshawn lynch since he is a starter as well.....right. Wrong

The comparison you make isnt even close though. Mendenhall was a first round pick in most leagues and Cruz and Johnson are solid WRs. Again, dont know the rest of his roster to know how one sided it is. It simply isnt THAT one sided that it is an automatic veto.

IMO, the 2nd trade is the only one worth vetoing
Originally posted by YungAce:

I agree. And even that is meh. Depends on the rest of the teams.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

that
None of these trades are unfair. I would actually call the Gronkowski for Dallas D the fairest one of all because he is right, the Dallas D scores 10+ every damn week.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by YungAce:

this
Share 49ersWebzone