LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Trade Options

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Holy s**t, how many teams are in your league? Your RBs are ridiculously good!

I agree with zilla, i would trade forte for wallace. maybe you can trade manningham and forte for megatron

Its a 10 team league. The deal I offered him was SJax and Cadillac for Wallce and Kendall Hunter. He told me he wanted to wait a week. I told him I might not be interested in any deal at that time as I really do like my team. I like both those suggestions although I'd certainly prefer to deal SJax instead of Forte.

I guess the question is.. will Santana Moss and/or Manningham be good enough as a WR2 each week.

I wouldn't deal Wallace for SJax and Cadillac. That just sounds like dead weight on the bench in the long run. If he's a smart manager, you'll need to be agressive in your offers.

You think Steven Jackson would be on his bench when his RB's are Tolbert (yuck) and Greene (bigger yuck). I dont know. It may not be equal in value but he is in a tough spot.

I agree with zilla, i would trade forte for wallace. maybe you can trade manningham and forte for megatron

Its a 10 team league. The deal I offered him was SJax and Cadillac for Wallce and Kendall Hunter. He told me he wanted to wait a week. I told him I might not be interested in any deal at that time as I really do like my team. I like both those suggestions although I'd certainly prefer to deal SJax instead of Forte.

I guess the question is.. will Santana Moss and/or Manningham be good enough as a WR2 each week.

I wouldn't deal Wallace for SJax and Cadillac. That just sounds like dead weight on the bench in the long run. If he's a smart manager, you'll need to be agressive in your offers.

You think Steven Jackson would be on his bench when his RB's are Tolbert (yuck) and Greene (bigger yuck). I dont know. It may not be equal in value but he is in a tough spot.

yea I'd usually agree with zilla on this but given the guy's roster SJAX wouldn't be on his bench
Originally posted by vrabbit:

yea I'd usually agree with zilla on this but given the guy's roster SJAX wouldn't be on his bench

I think you're missing my point - he would be hurt as usual lol.

LOL.

I like the route your are taking John. You are in the driver seat with this deal, since he needs a RB pretty badly. Start low and set a ceiling to what you are willing to deal is the proper route.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

LOL.

I like the route your are taking John. You are in the driver seat with this deal, since he needs a RB pretty badly. Start low and set a ceiling to what you are willing to deal is the proper route.

Thanks. I like my team pretty well and not that unhappy with the WRs although I acknowledge that it could use an upgrade. If Sjax has a huge day he is going to come back begging. LOL
Share 49ersWebzone