There are 285 users in the forums

the

should i start dez against the niners....
Yes, but I'd make sure that he practices tomorrow because he didn't practice today
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Really?!?!, You want him to have a good game against us?!?!?!

2 of cj, greene, addai, bjacobs

Or 3 if u think one should start over manningham in flex
Originally posted by toeknee:
2 of cj, greene, addai, bjacobs

Or 3 if u think one should start over manningham in flex

CJ and Addai
I heard carter is going to get more carries
Originally posted by toeknee:
I heard carter is going to get more carries

goalline carries, Addai is still the #1 there, Jacobs has Bradshaw stealing looks and Greene is iffy with LT still looking good, no option other than CJ is a slam dunk for you
Originally posted by VDSF:

I have a similar problem.

Romo is my only QB.

I was thinking about picking up Grossman and starting him this week (against the Cards). But I'd have to drop one of these guys to do it: Roy Williams, Emmanual Sanders, Devery Henderson, Michael Bush.

Is it worth pillaging my bench just to avoid starting Romo against the 9ers?

(btw, Grossman and Romo have the same bye, so he isn't really a great long term back up)
In my money league my Rbs are Forte, Rice, SJax, Fred Jackson, and I picked up Cadillac.

For my flex need to decide between Jackson and Cadillac. Just not sure how much if any Jackson is going to play.

Also,,, at WR need to decide between Santana Moss vs Arizona and Dez vs Niners.

Leaning towards Moss and Jackson. Thoughts?
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by VDSF:

I have a similar problem.

Romo is my only QB.

I was thinking about picking up Grossman and starting him this week (against the Cards). But I'd have to drop one of these guys to do it: Roy Williams, Emmanual Sanders, Devery Henderson, Michael Bush.

Is it worth pillaging my bench just to avoid starting Romo against the 9ers?

(btw, Grossman and Romo have the same bye, so he isn't really a great long term back up)

Rexxy shouldn't be considered a long term pick up anyways, but he is being talked as a hot start this week vs the Cards at home. I'm not sure I'd drop any of those, but if I did, I'd drop Henderson, Saints' WR's are a risky play other than Colston, and now that he's out for about a month you really don't know who's gonna be the top dog for them.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
In my money league my Rbs are Forte, Rice, SJax, Fred Jackson, and I picked up Cadillac.

For my flex need to decide between Jackson and Cadillac. Just not sure how much if any Jackson is going to play.

At WR, I agree with what you said in the other thread about Moss lining up for a nice day. I'd start him over Dez who was gimpy last Sunday and hasn't been able to do much at practice this week.

At flex is a tough call since SJax may still play, and it's a Monday nighter. I'd probably go with Fred Jackson at home even though the Raiders looked good vs. the run on Monday night. Short week and an East Coast trip might put them in line for a rough go in Buffalo.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I like Cadillac and Moss only because as of right now Dez is a game time decision, even if he does end up playing I'm not sure he'll be at 100%.

Tbh, Cadillac vs Jackson is a push, I'm ok playing either one
Beanie Wells or Arian Foster??
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Beanie Wells or Arian Foster??

Foster, unless he gets declared a no-go prior to the game, keep an eye on that
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Alright I'm not one to ask for help on who to start but.............

We start 1 RB, 2 WR's and 2 flex spots

Boldin and Vincent Jackson is locked in at WR.

So I have 1 RB spot and 2 flex spots open. What to do.

James Starks (which I'm really liking this week in one of my spots)

Ben Tate
Foster

Mike Williams(TB)
Dwyane Bowe
Share 49ersWebzone