Donald Driver
Owen Daniels
Steve Smith (eagles)
Danny Woodhead
SD defense
  • Silky
  • Veteran
damn u all
You got Ocho and Welker too... debating if I should start them both....

Your team looks average to me, but I am a fantasty noob! I am not a big Eli fan, but think Gore will have a good week. Rice should have a good week, unless Pitt gets very stingy and Balt/Pitt is a division game. Your WR's and rest look pretty solid.
[ Edited by SJniner7 on Sep 6, 2011 at 12:18 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Is this a 12 team league? Eli is servicable, but below average. You are mediocre at WR, I'd give you a C-

Who did you draft in the third round....Welker? That's a round too high for Welker unless it's PPR.

When did you draft your tight ends. You shouldn't have bothered to take both Finley and Owen Daniels unless you have a flex spot to play them both. That could have been a pick better used on RB/WR depth.

The Niners Defense and Braylon Edwards are not starting caliber. They're bench fodder. You're too much of a Niners homer.
[ Edited by crzy on Sep 6, 2011 at 12:40 PM ]
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Is this a 12 team league? Eli is servicable, but below average. You are mediocre at WR, I'd give you a C-

Who did you draft in the third round....Welker? That's a round too high for Welker unless it's PPR.

When did you draft your tight ends. You shouldn't have bothered to take both Finley and Owen Daniels unless you have a flex spot to play them both. That could have been a pick better used on RB/WR depth.

The Niners Defense and Braylon Edwards are not starting caliber. They're bench fodder. You're too much of a Niners homer.

I'm starting the niners D becuase they are playing seattle. As you can see, I have the chargers D, but for this week 1 game i'm going with the Niners. As for Braylon starting, I wanted to put ocho infront of him but it was suggested I shouldn't start Wes Welker and Ocho at the same time.
Share 49ersWebzone